YoungJae Imagine (Fluff and No lila)

Imagine waking up next to YoungJae planning your whole day together, you two decided to go out and have a cute little date out in the public park. A picnic came in mind and thats what you two agreed to. You guys went to the store picking out everything you wanted to make together, starting from sandwiches , to cut up fruits, chocolate strawberries, and ending with cute cupcakes. It was a cool day in the spring so you made sure to pack your allergy medicine so you won't catch a runny nose or puffy eyes on this date. You guys also planned to go to the drive in movies after since today was a free day.

At the picnic you remember YoungJae laughing at every little goofy thing you did, you remember him kissing every place on your face showing you so much affection and love. You were really in love with YoungJae and you've been together for around 2 years now. The picnic went by very fast as it was now time to go the movies. At the movies you guys brought a blanket to lay on and also bought some popcorn. The movie started playing and you laid on YoungJae's chest snuggling into him smelling his vanilla scent. He puts his arm around you and whispers in your ear "I love you more than anything" you smile and look up into his eyes and say "I love you soo much YoungJae, more than anything" and you gave him a long kiss and ended your night snuggling with YoungJae and watching a movie outside.

So I made this because I'm working on part 2 of the smut with mark but I need a minute since I'm also working on Caught In A Lie sooo...I'm sorry if this isn't the thing you wanted🥺and I'm sorry this was short but it was a cute imagine.