Yugyeom Imagine (Fluff and No Lila)

Imagine you and Yegyeom sitting inside during a rainy night, watching Netflix. Yugyeom gets up and stretches and you spread your legs out on the bed so he has nowhere to sit, he laughs and jumps on top of you. He starts to give you small pecks all around your face , as they start to tickle and you laugh.  You both decide it's time to shower so one of you went into the shower and the other when into bath. Once out Yugyeom decides to surprise you by putting water on your semi dry hair. He laughs and runs away while you hurry and get dressed so you won't get sick. You scream "YUGYEOM! IF I GET SICK YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF ME." You can hear his laugh go away as you smirk. You dry your hair as you walk into the room to see Yugyeom sleep, you realized you were drying your hair for about 10 minutes. You laugh and jump on top of Yugyeom's chest as you snuggle down into his neck. You hear him breath hard as he wraps his hands around you and kisses your forehead. "I love you Y/N" you smile and kiss his neck "I love you too Yugyeom" he giggles at the kisses on his neck as you two fall asleep.

SO MY WATTPAD UPDATED AND ITS SO UGLY I WANNA CRY LIKE WTF🥺🥺🥺BUT ANYWAYS THIS WAS SHORT AND IT WAS JUST TO FILL IN MY ABSENCE FROM OTHER STORY!! ANYWAYS IM WORKING ON IT NOW SO SHHH