Chapter 18 (S2) : Crimson-Haired Princess's Doubt!

(Shenzhou, China)
(Rias's POV)
[I never thought that i will go to China just to begin my training with Ieyasu-kun. And yesterday, he wants us to go to the High Mountain Of Shenzhou, and meet him there. I just hope this is going according to plan.]

(Flashback, 1 hour ago at ORC Clubroom)
Ieyasu: "Alright, everyone.. I'll go first and prepare for your arrival."
Akeno: "Ara? Ieyasu-kun going ahead of us?"
Koneko: "You can with us together, senpai."
Ieyasu: "That won't do.. There's something more i have to prepare."
Koneko: "Is everyone going to be there?"
Ieyasu: "I guess everyone will be there, but i don't know about Theresa. You know her duty as Vice Principal makes her very busy."
????: "So, it was true?"

Rias: "Grayfia-san?"Ieyasu: "Eh? Grayfia-nee-san?'Grayfia: "Sirzech-sama has told me that Ieyasu-sama will take Rias-sama and her peerage for training

Ieyasu: "Eh? Grayfia-nee-san?'
Grayfia: "Sirzech-sama has told me that Ieyasu-sama will take Rias-sama and her peerage for training. That is why i come here to ask you about that. But it seems it was true.
Rias: "Wait, how can onii-sama knows about this?"

[When i asked that.. Nobody answer that.. until i see Ieyasu-kun is making a funny movement.. Oh no.. Please tell me it wasn't him!]
Rias: "You're the one who tell him, are you, Ieyasu-kun!?"
Ieyasu: "H-Hey! Don't be mad! He just worried about you!"
Rias: "Grr..! Ieyasu-kun... You little..!"

(A/N : Imagine They Are Rias and Ieyasu

(A/N : Imagine They Are Rias and Ieyasu.)

Ieyasu: "Ow Ow Ow! Don't stomp at me just to hide your embarassment!"
Rias: "Ieyasu-kun no Baka! I told you not to tell anything to my brother!"
Ieyasu: "B-But i need his helps about this training! I can't lie to him!"
Rias: "Moou! You're embarrasing me!"

(5 minutes later...)
[Urgh... Sometimes Ieyasu-kun is simply too naive.. I can see that my brother is using him just get any information about me. But.. i guess it can't be helped.]
Ieyasu: "W-We can talk about this later.. Now, i will be on my way."
Rias: "Okay.. Be careful out there."
Ieyasu: "I will. And.. Grayfia-nee-san, i hope you can help Rias and her Peerage for their preperation."
Grayfia: "I can.. You don't have to worry about this, Ieyasu-sama."
Ieyasu: "Come on, Nee-san.. I told you, just call me Ieyasu.."
Grayfia: "You know i can't do that. After all, i am the Head Maid Of Gremory Family."