LETTERS | 1

Kyoka's Pov

I receive these everyday, love letters from an unknown person. I know that he's gotta be in our class cause no one from the other section can enter our room, but I'm not sure if this person is a boy or a girl but I'm guessing that it's a guy.

He's been writing to me for the past few months and until now I have no idea who he really is.

I entered the classroom and sat on my chair, I opened the little cabinet my table and saw another letter. He really is in my class, but who?

I opened the letter and read it quietly and fast:

I had been admiring you for a very long time, I'm pretty sure you know that since I had been writing these letters for a long time. My heart beats fast when I see you, it really does. But if you found out who I really am, I'm sure you would reject me. I like you, I hope you don't forget.

Anonymous

This person had been writing like he's just talking to me, I love these kinds of letters, but am I really gonna reject him if I find out who he really is?

"Another letter?" I heard a voice beside me, I looked up and saw my boy besfriend, Denki Kaminari.

I nodded as an answer, "What a lucky person you are!"

I shushed him because other people could hear him, "Stay quiet Kaminari," That was when I had a thought, I'll get some help from him, "Also, will you help me in finding our my secret admirer?"

"What? Me? Are you sure about that?" Kaminari seems to shocked, it was shown in his face.

"Yes, you're one of the people I trust the most." I said.

"Well, that's cool." He mumbled but it was clear enough to hear it.

"Meet me after lunch, we'll find out who this person is."

Kaminari nodded and put some of his pens in his cabinet.

The investigation begins now.

Denki's Pov

Look, I'd been admiring Kyoka for a long time, but no one knows about it. I guess I really am good at keeping it to myself.

I also tried to write in a different handwriting so she won't suspect that it was me writing to her.

How much longer do I have to write?

"Tell her!" Hanta yelled at my face.

"What? Hell no." I said, I can't tell her yet, beside we're bestfriends. What if she doesn't like me back? I'll just break her trust though.

"How will she know who's the one wiriting for her? What if the handwriting you'd been forcing to do everytime you write a letter is similar to another student? Kyoka will think that it was that person."
Hanta said, but I wasn't litening.

"Yeah, whatever." I answered to him.

"Listen to me Denki, it's for your own good too."

I sighed and tried to think about it, maybe Hanta was right.

Just then, Hanta stopped talking and I know just why.

"Denki! Aren't we gonna investigate?" Kyoka asked while approaching us, "Oh, yeah right! I totally forgot about that, I'm sorry!"

"It's alright. Hello Hanta." Kyoka greeted.

"Hey!" Hanta greeted back.

As we were walking away, I turned my head back and saw Hanta doing a thumbs up.

Will I tell her or will I not? I really don't know anymore!!