LETTERS | 11

a/n: i'll start doing those picture things, but idk if im always gonna use txt pics

"What the fck! Can't you see that I'm walking here?!"

Denki heard a voice that he recognizes, he sighed and turned to the streets to check who it was.

He was right, it was Bakugo.

Denki quickly runs to the boy and apologized to the driver, "Gomen ne."

He quickly dragged the boy to the side.

"What the hell were you doing? You're making a scene! Also where's Kiri?"

"I could've been hurt, Dunce Face! Kirishima would've been worried about me!" Bakugo shouts at him.

Denki sighed, he is still the same Bakugo that he knows.

"It's confirmed that you two are dating, huh?" Denki asked. The spiky blonde haired boy nodded and pushed over Denki.

"Sorry, I have to go, Dunce Face." Bakugo walks away as he shoved his hands in his pocket.

"He still calls me Dunce Face." Denki mumbled as he watched Bakugo walk away and slowly fading from the view.

He still had no plans in life. Everyone's life is processing and his is not. Asashi, Sero, Bakugo, Kirishima, Shoto, Iida, Shinso, and almost everyone else are taking a hugr step ahead their life.

He only has one wish

And that is to meet her again.

---

After a few months, he started to move on from his previous life. He really had no idea why. He just thought that his life should process already.

He had no idea what to do even if he wants to move on from everything.

Both Asashi and Sero are giving him some motivation but he didn't know why it wasn't working.

Maybe because she was still in his mind.

"Itadakimasu." He said before eating the newly cooked donburi that he basically cooked himself.

While eating, his eyes landed on the letters that he didn't even get to give.

He set him chopsticks down and smiled.

"Good old days."

He picked the letters up after he had finished his food amd washed the dishes.

He went to his room to read some.

He cracks up to some of them.

"I wrote this? I cannot believe it." He says while reading.

If only he wasn't a coward at that time.

It wouldn't have turn this way.

---

Kyoka had been practicing for her first song. She had written many songs before but didn't really get to show her talent to the world, she now has the chance that's why she didn't wanna waste it.

The lyrics contain soemthing about the person that is very special to her.

It's the only message she could send him since they cannnot communicate to each other anymore.

She can't help but smile everytime she reads the lyrics. It reminds her of him everytime.

Kyoka admits that she doesn't like him but he's only special.

Her company plans on going to South Korea for her showcase. She heard that Asashi was in there, so she has a great chance to meet him and ask for Denki's number. But she eas thinking that it was too risky. She doesn't even know what South Korea lookd like so she's most likely gonna get lost in there if she ever wonders.

1 week to go, she can't wait to see the boy and especially him.

"You'll see him again, Kyoka."

---

It was finally the day of her flight, going to a foreign country is pretty exciting for her. She loves discovering new places. She got used to America already and she's already fluent in English.

She learned how to read and speak in Korean for her to not struggle in the country she's going to.

To be honest, she still has the letters that her secret admirer had given her a long time ago. She wonders what they look like or what made them stop. She had observed that her secret admirer had stopped writing and it makes her wonder why.

They arrived in South Korea in no time. Her plan should succeed in a matter of 2 weeks since that's the time she's staying there.

Nothing was processing and it was 4 days already. She just wants to give up on it but she kept telling herself  "no."

She sighed and sat on a bench in the park. She remembers that time Denki fell in the swing since he wanted to "show off" to her.

"Kyoka Kyoka! Watch me! I'm gonna swing so high!"

"Yeah, whatever. It's not my fault if you fell there." Kyoka said as Denki sat on the swing and started to play.

Kyoka was quite shocked when the swing was already going high.

"See-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence when he slipped and fell face first on the ground. Kyoka couldn't contain her laughter anymore, seeing her bestfriend in that situation is just funny that she wanted to take a picture.

"Stop laughing, Kyoka! My face hurts!" Denki says as he stood up.

Kyoka saw that his nose was bleeding.

"Denki your nose is bleeding! Just stop showing off just to hurt yourself, geez." Kyoka says.

"I'm okay, I'll just get a tissue. I'm okay to be hurt if it's meant for your safety." Denki says.

Kyoka hits his arm, "Stop! I can take care of myself."

They both just laughed and continued playing like kids.

She smiles when she remembers that moment. She wonders where the boy is now.

"Fancy seeing you here, Kyoka."

She heard a voice that almost made her jump from her seat.

She looked up and saw someone with purple hair, wearing a face mask, cap, and black hoodie.

"Asashi?"

"Yes it's me," He paused and sat down on the bench.

"Wanna talk?"

"Sure."

-----

I really don't know what to do for that ending of this story. My mind is filled with imagination so yeah....

Anyways, please stay tune for the next chapter.

Stay safe everyone!

Sorry for any grammatical errors.