LETTERS | 7

a/n: hey hey hey! (definitely not itzy's icy or bokuto's hey hey hey, i'm only greeting), here's chapter 7, a longer chapter. Also I don't really know who to ship with Asashi, help.

"Hey, Kyoka!" Denki called for the purple haired girl who sat down across him when she reached Denki's table.

"Where's Asashi and Hanta?" Kyoka asked.

"They went out already, it's just the two of us in this table now." Denki says.

Kyoka nodded and finally showed the letter to the blonde haired boy.

"Someone wrote to me again." Kyoka says.

Speaking of a letter, Denki had wiritten one again, Sero and Asashi are surprised on how fast he is.

"Let me see." Denki said. The purple haired girl gave the letter to Denki, the boy would try to not crack up when he reads the letter since he was the one who wrote it.

"The handwriting's unique." Denki says.

"Exactly, that's why I couldn't figure out who this person is." Denki listens to what the girl said. He wants to reveal himself but doesn't have the courage to do so.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, they both left the canteen together to go to their class since they didn't want to be late.

Before Denki could open the door, Sero ran outside with Asashi chasing after him. The door almost hit Denki's face and yeet him outside the school.

"Give me my pocky back!!" The two could hear Asashi yelling in the halls, goodluck to them not getting caught by the student council president.

Denki doesn't quite know what hints to give Kyoka on the letters. Maybe he'll just reveal to the girl that he's the one writing those letters.

The boy writes everytime, even in their practices or in the library. He'll reveal himself one day.

---

"How do I tell her?" Denki asked Asashi who is busy scrolling on his phone.

"Why are you asking me? I have no experience in love, baka!" Asashi says.

"You're the one who is calling me baka when you planned how to slip the letter in her drawer, you're the baka here." Denki said.

Asashi does a fake sob, "Rude!"

"Now help me, you dragon." Denki whisper-shouted.

The purple haired boy sighed, "Ask her out or just so a normal confession, I know you can do it." Simple but it could work.

"Thanks, Asashi." Denki said.

Asashi's eyes widened, "That's one of the rarest times that you call me by my name."

The blonde haired boy rolled his eyes.

"But please finish your blueberry cheesecake, I'm tired of all of that practice." Asashi says. The blonde haired boy nodded and eats his cheesecake again.

He would definitely love to ask her out.

---

"What the fck was that serve?!" Bakugo's yelling could be heard inside the court.

"Stop swearing, you idiot!" Tenya scolds the spiky blonde haired boy.

"You do not tell me what to do!" Bakugo yells, again.

"Respect me as your captain, Bakugo Katsuki!" They were only stopped by Sero after a few seconds of them shouting at each other.

After their practice, they all proceeded to the shower room, they didn't want to smell.

After showering, Denki thinks of a way to not be suspicious at first before he tells Kyoka about the letters.

The thing that makes him wanna mentally slap himself is that, he still didn't have the courage to do so.

"I'm an idiot."

---

*Time skip, 1 month later*

Up until now, Denki is still writing. Sero and Asashi facepalmed at how slow this boy is.

But no matter what happens, they'll support him.

"Looks like KamiJirou is sailing slowly." Asashi says as both him and Sero walks to the train station.

"KamiJirou?" Sero asked.

"Kaminari and Jirou's name combined, are you with me?" Asashi asked.

"Sorry for being slow." Double meaning? Asashi didn't think so.

"It's fine, Sero-kun. I am too." Asashi says.

A silence followed, no one even dared to speak. It's pretty ackward, until Sero broke it...

"Asashi."

"Hmm?" The boy hummed.

"What do you plan to be when we graduate?" Such a common question but he just decided to answer it.

"I really haven't thought of it yet."

"I see," Sero says, "Promise that we'll still be friends."

The purple haired boy giggled.

"Of course."

-----

My brain had ideas that's why I wrote this. I only do it when I'm motivated now.

MORE & MORE is a bop that I was left speechless, anyways....thanks for 80 followers, I know it's not that much but thank you!

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

-yookimie-