LETTERS | 13

a/n: _--_LIA_--_ literally put me on her myday, hayst.....anyways, thanks for the support...

"Kyoka?"

"Denki."

---

Denki quickly helped Kyoka stand up straight and let go of her.

"I-" He didn't know which words were to say. It had been 3 years since they were separated from one another. 3 years of seeking for each other. 3 years of their hearts aching.

The atmosphere between them was ackward. They didn't expect to see each other like this.

"Hey." Kyoka finally broke the silence between them.

Denki looked at the girl in front of her. His mind flashes back to the good old days.

"Uhh, hey." He smiled.

"It's been a while." Kyoka says.

Denki rubbed his nape in embarrassment, "Yeah, it has been."

"How are you by the way?" Denki asked.

Kyoka smiled, "I've been good."

"Good to know." Denki says. Another ackward silence followed. It's too embarrassing and at the same time too wonderful.

"Can I get your number since we lost communication?" Denki asks, hoping that the girl would agree.

"Uhh, sure." Kyoka says and grabbed.her phone from her pouch.

They both exchanged numbers and finally bid their goodbyes. They both didn't know why they did that.

But atleast

Denki was able to reveal himself through a text.

Denki: I am your "secret admirer"

He just left it like that.

He's not exactly sure if Kyoka would believe him but he hopes that the girl does.

"I revealed myself!"

"You just started the call and yelled in my ear. Can you please not break my eardrums?"

"Sorry, Asashi. I just wanna prove that I ain't a coward anymore."

"Well that's good to here. But since you're in South Korea right now, why don't we meet somewhere?"

"Uhh, sure. But where? I'm not familiar with South Korea much."

"Don't tell me Jihyung doesn't know this country, baka."

Denki sighed, "You still call me that? But anyways, I'll just take Jihyung with me since I don't wanna get lost."

"Okay okay, seeyah!"

Denki was about to say goodbye but he didn't even get to since the purple haired boy hang up the call.

"He's the stupid one." He mumbled to himself before grabbing his varsity jacket back in highschool which still magically fits and wore it.

"Jihyung! Can you drive for me?" Denki asked from upstairs.

Jihyung peeked from downstairs, "Where to?"

"Asashi will just text me where." Denki says, going downstairs.

"Okay then, sir. Let me start the car." Jihyung says and went outside.

"Where are you going, son?" Denki's father asked who was watching tv.

"Just meeting up with a friend. I'll be back in a bit." Denki says while he combs his hair.