LETTERS | 5

A/N: I'll start with "No one's Pov" for now on....

After their practice, Denki couldn't help but blush. Because of Asashi's doing, he's now here struggling.

Everything is frustrating him, he couldn't focus well with his crush watching him play.

"Oi, Denki. Relax yourself." Asashi patted Denki's shoulder and walked to the benches to greet Kyoka.

Denki only watched, not the he was jealous since he knows that the purple haired boy is into the same gender but he was trying to figure out when he's gonna reveal himself. And he knows that hiding as a secret admirer isn't the answer to this one.

The two left along with the others, Denki tried to place the letter in Kyoka's pocket.

"Hey Denki, wanna stop by at the cafe that we found last week?" Kyoka said and faced Denki, making the blonde haired boy hide the letter again.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled and continued to walk with her, he slowly slid the letter on her pocket, he smiled when he did it.

They arrived at the cafe that they found last week while going home.

The smell of the coffee is surrounding the cafe making in more relaxing, they sat down on a free chair and ordered some drsserts.

Kyoka ordered an iced coffee while Denki ordered a blueberry cheesecake and iced coffee, similar to Kyoka's.

"You're not in your usual self today." Kyoka mumbled but loud enough for the boy to hear, Denki turned to her with his eyes widened.

"I know you, Denki. You're the type of person who knows how to focus no matter what the situation is." Kyoka said. She is right about that....Denki ain't his usual self today.

"I'm fine. Just tired." Denki said.

"Are you sure?" Kyoka asked, concerned about the boy.

Denki nodded.

---

"Here's your order ma'am and sir." The waiter placed their orders on the table, "Enjoy your dessert." He walked away after that.

"This looks so good!" Denki said. Looks like he's back to his usual self.

"I promise you, I was just tired back there." Denki said while eating his blueberry cheesecake.

Kyoka smiled, "I will never understand this boy."

Denki held the fork with a piece of the cheesecake near Kyoka's lips, making the purple haired girl flinch.

"Try it. It's good." Denki said with a smile.

"What the hell? From his fork? No no Denki!" Kyoka was still frozen, she doesn't know what to do right now.

(a/n: I drank juice from my bestfriend's straw before, like bruh)

"Uhh, Kyoka?" Denki snapped his fingers near Kyoka's face to snap her back to reality.

Slowly, Kyoka took the piece in her mouth and her lips touched the fork. It was embarrassing her, a lot.

"It's good!" Kyoka said, well it really was.

(a/n: Shoutout to my cousin who likes blueberry cheesecake, take care of yourself. uwu)

Well that just happened....

Nothing was okay in that day....

She was sit wondering who is her secret admirer that kept writing letters for her.

Little did Kyoka know that the person she was looking for is right in front of her.

-----

I will not highlight the volleyball anymore, thanks for letting me do it in the last chapter. Sorry for the short chapters.

Also, follow my friends:

jaegraphi
_-MARIELLE-_
bblliissaappiinnkk
sieraaa22_

they are all great people!

You can also read my Why Don't We fanfic and the Kamijirou Weirdness book if you want more Kamijirou.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

-yookimie-