LETTERS | 6

A part of Kyoka that makes her suspicious about Denki is that...

She usually receives a letter when she's with him. She is currently reading the latest one that she got.

The thing is, Denki doesn't have the same handwriting as this secret admirer. She stared at the note and sighed.

"Who could it be?"

---

"Denki!!!" Asashi's voice can be heard throughout the halls as he threw himself to Denki.

"Hey!! Get off of me, you idiot!" Denki tried breaking free from the purple haired boy who just detached himself to the blonde.

"You're also an idiot, aren't you?" Asashi asked. Denki's eyes twitched in anger, this boy had been pissing him off lately.

"Gomen! Gomen! Let's go to class." Asashi said and Denki nodded.

They entered inside to see Kyoka, Sero, and some others in the corner.

Denki could've been suspected more if it weren't for Asashi, he had this idea.

"Maybe you're getting too suspicious already, Denki." Asashi says from the other line.

Denki sighs, "What should I do then, Mr. I Know Everything?"

"Okay, let me prove that I ain't stupid as you," Denki rolled his eyes after the person on the other line paused, "First, Sero arrives early in the morning but you have to give him a note. He places the letter inside the drawer of Kyoka's seat and leaves the classroom, pretrnding that he's still not there. Some students arrive before Kyoka does so she'll probably suspect those. Sero hides somewhere or just goes somewhere inside the school for about 10 minutes and goes back, pretending that he had just arrived. So when we arrive, she won't suspect you. How's that?" That sure is a mouthful of what Asashi said. But Denki actually wants to try it.

He thinks it will work.

"Good morning, you two." Asashi greeted and winked at Sero. He sat down and placed his legs on his table.

"Hey! Put your legs down, Kuroiryu!" Sero scolded.

The purple haired boy smirked, "Make me."

"Jeez." Sero massaged his temples and stood up to go to Asashi's seat.

"You said 'make me,' huh?" Asashi wasn't scared of him. The thing that he is attracted to the same gender and he clearly flirts with some of his friends, which are boys. But he doesn't look like he's gay.

"Yeah." Asashi said and regretted to have not put his legs down. Sero pulled him off his chair, causing him to hit his head from his chair and fall on his back.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Asashi was clearly mad at Sero for doing that. Some of the students' attention averted to them.

"If you don't shut up, I'll drag you out of this room!" Sero shouted back.

Asashi quickly stood up and dusted off his clothes, "Okay okay, sorry." He sits down again with a proper posture this time.

"They're complete idiots." Denki said as him and Kyoka watched.

"Like you." He wants to be mad, but he just can't. It's better to be called an idiot by your crush rather than just a friend. Wait that's still stupidity.

"Not Denki, huh? Who could it be?"

---

"Are you really not planning on revealing yet?" Sero asked.

"Hmm, I don't know." Denki answers.

"I think you should, it's not good to hide sometimes, Denki. Or maybe take it slow, show some hints about yourself." Asashi suggested. Why is his suggestions the best way to do sometimes?

Denki's lips formed a tiny smile on his face, "That's actually not a bad idea."

"I am Mr. I Know Everything, yah know." Asashi said.

A tall blonde guy passed their table, making Asashi turn his head to the boy.

"Yamada-senpai." He was clearly frozen as he watched the boy disappear in view.

"Oi, Asashi. You're daydreaming again." The purple haired boy snapped back into reality when Sero interrupted him.

"Sero-kun." He says, making the black haired boy confused, "How is he so perfect?" Sero rolled his eyes and turned his head away from Asashi.

"So gay." Shoto passes by, he is in the same class as theirs.

(a/n: my husbando has arrived)

"I agree with Shoto right there." Denki says.

"But for real, Denki. When you're gonna write another one for her, make sure to leave a hint. Let's go, Sero." They stood up and left Denki in the cafeteria, alone in his table. Just after the two disappeared, Kyoka appears in view with the letter in her hands.

I guess she'll ask me to help her again.

-----

Crappy chapter or not? I'm literally tired while writing this. Next chapter is coming soon, stay tune!

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

-yookimie-