Introduction to the Book

So, you clicked on this book... so now what?

Well, this book is just me telling you (the reader) what I think about some of Jigsaws traps in the movies and what I rank them as...

Its manly a pre-script for when I finally get around to making a video of these traps.

I had recently watched Jigsaw, the latest in the Saw movie series... and I like some of the traps in the movie... then I got to thinking about all the traps I have see so far [I have not seen all the movies in the line up] and I wanted to rank them myself, a review coming from someone who has no qualifications or experiences... just a normal person saying how they liked the traps...

So, now that this is out of the way... Da Rules~

Rule One: The Trap has to be Escapable... meaning that the victim has to be able to get out of it... 

Rule Two: Traps will be reviewed by the following four attributes; Build/Escape/Memorable/Gore. These Four will be ranked on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being bad to 10 being GREAT!.

Rule Three: I will give my honest opinion at the end of the review on what I think of the trap.

Most information will be coming from Saw Film Fan Wiki and images will be from Google or other source....

Now then....

"I WANT TO PLAY A GAME...."