Razor Wire Maze

This is from the first movie, but I forgot to mention that the trap reviews would be in order by movie they appeared in, so the next few chapters will be traps from the first movie...

{Wiki}

Paul Stallberg woke up partially naked inside a fenced-in area of a basement, and was told that the only means of escape was a door that was set to lock closed in two hours. Between him and the door was a gauntlet of densely strung together razor wire through which he was instructed to navigate to survive. According to Jigsaw, the irony of his situation was the fact that he had slit his wrists, presumably for attention, a month ago, and that if he really wanted to die, he needed simply stay where he was (as the door to freedom would close, trapping him in), but if he wanted to live, he would have to "cut himself again". Footage from the movie showed him frantically tearing through the maze; however, he was too late and was later found by detectives Tapp, Sing, and Kerry, dead on the wires. In the search, Kerry was heard saying that he was cut so deep that his stomach acid  was found on the floor.

Build: I give it a 7 here because it obviously took time to make... 

Escape: this gets a 6 because you have to have a clear head to make it thru this maze...

Memorable: Eh... 4. It was only used once in a flash back...

Gore: 5... there wasn't much and again, only a brief appearance...

Total:  22

My thoughts... 

Eh... this traps ok. It actually gives me the hebes some because I am a bit squimish about sharp objects close to me... I shout at my husband sometimes to stop playing around me with a sharp knife or even... his fork. (DUN DUN DUUUNN~)

Also, let me know how you feel about my little review and what you think of the trap....