Kyo Sohma

Injured Kyo x Worried Girlfriend Reader

'Where in the world is he?!' You yelled menatally as you waited for your orange haired boyfriend of a year by the park near your house.

After a while, you see a familiar figure but it wasn't your boyfriend. It was Yuki Sohma, your boyfriend's relative.

"Yuki-kun?"

You see Yuki panting hard and assumed that he has been running.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"It's Kyo... *pants* He got into an accident" Your eyes widen as you slowly processed what Yuki had just said.

Was this why he was late? He got into an accident? Is he okay? Wait, this isn't the time to be thinking! You needed to be there with him.

"Where is he? I need to see him" You said.

"And that's why I'm here. I'll take you there, come on" says Yuki and the both of you headed to the hospital that Kyo is in, Sohma Private Hospital.

The moment you had arrived, you immediately burst through the doors while in the midst of looking for Kyo much to Yuki's embarrassment.

You finally found the room that Kyo is in, much to Yuki's relief. You then calm yourself down before entering only to see Kyo asleep.

"K-Kyo..." You cried as you went to his bed side.

"The baka neko will be fine" says Yuki.

"What in the world even happened to him Yuki-kun?" You ask worringly.

"From what I know, he was on his way to meeting you when an oncoming car came crashing to him" Yuki explains.

"Oh my goodness... Where is the driver?" You ask coldly.

"Don't bother looking for him. I'm fine, no worries" Kyo suddenly spoke, turning your attention to the patient.

"Kyo! You had me so worried!" You cried and Kyo was startled.

"I'll leave you two some privacy and use protection baka neko" says Yuki before he left.

"B-Baka Yuki!" Kyo yelled with his face completely flustered and you were blushing.

"D-Don't mind what the rat is saying" says Kyo.

"R-Right. Anyways Kyo... Are you feeling alright? What exactly happened?" You ask and Kyo sighed.

"It's just an accident. No need to worry" says Kyo.

"How can I not worry Kyo. I love you so much to the point that I can't bare to lose you" You said softly.

"I'm sorry to worry you but I assure you, I'm fine. It's nothing serious" says Kyo and you sighed while touching his head.

At a corner you could see a gauze and bandage applied to the wound and you sighed. It just hurts you to see Kyo being physically hurt.

"Kyo, promise me to take care of yourself" You said.

"I promise. That applies to you too Y/N" says Kyo and you nodded.

"Earlier Hatori said that I just need to rest and then I can be discharged" sats Kyo.

"Hatori-kun is here too? I thought he's at the main estate?" You questioned.

"Things happened but I'll be fine" says Kyo and you smiled.

"After you recover, we can finish our unfinished date from today" You said and Kyo nods.

* Extra *

"Are you sure I don't have to look for the driver?" You ask while peeling the apples for Kyo.

"Yes, I know you Y/N, your personality is like Kagura but you're way scarier. I don't you to go killing innocent people" says Kyo.

"But you still love me don't you Kyo? And he isn't innocent for hitting you!" You exclaimed.

"The driver is a 'she' though" Kyo states and you stared at him.

"..."

"..."

"No apples for you" You said coldly.

"O-Oi!"

"Shut up! No apples!"

"Are you jealous?" Kyo ask with a smirk.

"No I'm not. I'm just not giving you these apples" You said and Kyo giggles.

"I love you Y/N" Kyo says and you let out a small smile.

"Fine, here's your apple" You said while secretly planning on hunting on that female driver who has knocked Kyo over and maybe-

"Don't even think of murdering any people" Kyo says after he kisses you and you blushed.