Hatori Sohma pt. 2

It's been about 4 years since you left Sohma Private Hospital and 4 years since you last saw Hatori. You still have feelings for him, still trying to move on.

You were now, surpsingly, a doctor working at Asakusa Hospital. You were in charge of the Emergency Room since you weren't suitable for surgeries.

"Dr L/N, can't you do it right?!" You sighed mentally as you were getting scolded by your Professor again.

I mean this time, it really wasn't your fault. Just that your Professor seems to be having his men period today. You had to endure his scolding for like... An hour or more.

You got back to your office table and sighed while your colleagues look at you with pity.

"Please don't give me that look" You said.

"Gomen L/N-san, you just seem so exhausted these days" says your close friend who is a Cardiac Surgeon.

"I'm just lucky he didn't change my position to an Orderly" You said.

"Everyone! I've heard an amazing news!" Your colleague, a General Surgeon exclaimed.

"Can't we have some peace and quiet for once" Your friend mumbled and you chuckled.

"What's the news?" You ask.

"I heard that five doctors will be selected to head over to Sohma Private Hospital for an observation!"

This had caught your attention. Ever since you got discharge, you hadn't return to SPH. 4 years, you miss Hatoru but you never told anyone that yoh know him.

Of course you never told anyone that you actually stayed in SPH for about 2 years. It was Hatori that made you want to become a doctor.

"How reliable is that? This better not be a joke. After all, it's SPH, the most prestigious hospital in all of Japan" says another of your colleague.

"I heard that they will announce this tomorrow and if one of the five selected is lucky, they can work in SPH"

***

And so, here you are now, in front of Sohma Private Hospital, along with your four other colleagues. You all then entered to be greeted by the director, Akito.

You attempted to avoid eye contact with Akito, hoping that she won't notice you. Then again, what's the point of hiding if you really ended up working here?

And yet again, that may not be the case. Akito then had someone to tour you all around the hospital and honestly, nothing much has changed since you left.

You all then came to the Emergency Room and there, you see a familiar man standing by the counter, talking to the nurses. Your eyes glance at him.

"Hatori-san...?" You mumbled softly.

You didn't hear whatever your guide was saying as your attention was only on Hatori. If you had to admit, Hatori looks more gorgeous than when you last met him.

Hatori suddenly turns his head and you silently gasp with your eyes widen when you made eye contact with him. Hatori was surprised himself.

I mean, who wouldn't? Hatori didn't admit it but he had loved you. You disappeared and suddenly reappeared in front of him.

***

At break time, you decided to stop by the ER, hoping to see Hatori. Though it wasn't Hatori, you encountered Tohru who is still working here.

"Honda-san, it's been too long" You said.

"You suddenly disappeared without a trace L/N-chan!" Tohru says.

"Gomen but... I can't simply stay anymore. I still haven't gotten my memories back though and I started to give up on my old ones" You said.

"You know, Dr Sohma actually misses you" Tohru says and you became flustered.

"E-Ehh?"

"Y/N L/N, medical history of amnesia" Your eyes widen as you turn around.

"H-Hatori-san—"

You got caught off guard when Hatori suddenly hugged you which totally wasn't his style at all. Even Tohru was shock.

"I missed you" He says.

Your heart had a fuzzy feeling and that's when you knew, Hatori and you shared the same feelings and it has never faded.

"I missed you too Hatori-san"

"Don't leave me... Y/N" You were surprised since he called you by your first name but you eventually hug him tighter.

"I won't... Hatori"