Yuki Sohma

Yuki x Arisa's Sister Reader

"... And that's how you do it. It's pretty easy once you understand it" says Yuki and you sighed.

"Yuki-san, how are you so smart?" You questioned.

"You're flattering me Y/N-chan" He says with a blush and you giggled.

"Anyways, thanks for tutoring me today Yuki-san. I'll treat you to a drink later" You said.

"You don't have to" He says.

"I insist. Besides, we haven't had our date in a long while" You said with a pout and Yuki smiled.

"Right, okay. Then after you finish these problems we can go" says Yuki with an innocent smile while you stared at him in horror.

The exams were just around the corner and being the lovely boyfriend he is, Yuki Sohma had decided to tutor you which was a blessing and a curse. I mean torture.

You and Yuki had been dating for about 4 months now. You were friends with Tohru Honda and Saki Hanajima because you were the sister of Arisa Uotani.

However unlike your rowdy sister as you describe her, you were more gentle and feminine? You weren't involve in those gangs because you thought they were a bad influence.

When Arisa had met with Crimson Butterfly, Kyoka (aka Tohru's mum), Arisa began to change and you knew it was better this way.

It was only last year that you had transferred to the school that Arisa was attending because of (Reason). That's when you learn about Prince Yuki Sohma.

You had to admit, you had fallen for Yuki at first sight and you were too shy to even make a conversation with him. Though after Arisa encouraged you, you finally mustered up the courage.

And then 4 months ago, you ended up confessing to Yuki by mistake. But it was surprising that Yuki had the sane feelings for you as well.

His fangirls didn't even dare to harrass because you were Y/N Uotani, sister of Arisa Uotani. Guess you are grateful to have a sister like Arisa.

***

"Here's your drink" You said.

"Thanks for the free drink Y/N-chan" says Yuki while patting your head.

"It's not free Yuki-san" You said with a pout.

"You're too cute" Yuki says and you blushed.

"Y/N?" You turn around and you smile faded.

You didn't expect to see him again. You had dated him once back in Middle School but he left you. His name is Ryuzaki (A/N: Just a random, not from Yu Gi Oh lol).

"R-Ryuzaki"

"How... Have you been?" He ask.

"How I'm doing is none of your business. Come on Yuki-san" You said and dragged Yuki away.

After a while you let go of Yuki and turn to him. Yuki simply remain silent while waiting for you to speak.

"Are you okay?" Yuki ask.

"Gomen..." You mumbled.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Yuki ask.

"That's Ryuzaki. I dated him once back in 8th grade but now, I do not want to have anything related to him, because I love you Yuki-san.

I... I hope you won't leave me Yuki-san. That's what I worry the most" You cried out to him.

You buried your crying face within your palms and started to sob. Yuki simply pulls you into hug, burying your head into his chest.

"I promise I won't leave you Y/N-chan, I love you with my life. I'll definitely make you happy" says Yuki and you smiled.

"Arigatou Yuki-san" You said and took the chance to peck his cheek which caught him off guard.

You giggled at his shock face but it got backfired after Yuki smashes his lips against yours, making you shock in return.

"Geez"