Shigure Sohma

Famous Author Shigure x Fan Reader

It was the middle of Winter when your favourite author, Shigure Sohma decided to have a fanmeet at a mall near your house.

As much as you hate the cold, you just had to get a glimpse of the onr and only Shigure. You were a huge fan of his books and in fact, you were planning to major in Literacy Writing upon going to College.

"This is something you don't see eveything" Your cousin commented.

Your older cousin who had just came from Canada is living with you until the end of Winter break.

"What do you mean?" You ask while grabbing your scarf.

"You never liked going out on Winter" He stated.

"Today is an exception" You said with a smile and left, leaving him confused.

The moment you step out of the house, you immediately regretted but preserve the cold because of Shigure. Finally, you arrive at (Random Mall) and there you see a crowd.

You got closer and smiled while hugging the book of Shigure's that you have brought along. 'I finally get to see Shigure-san!' You said in your head.

You decided to wait for your turn and when it was finally your turn, your face was red from blushing and the cold. You smiled and handed Shigure thr book you have.

"May I know your name cutie?" You blushed.

"Y/N L/N" You said shyly and Shigure nods.

"You're cute" He said.

"E-Ehh? N-No, I'm not cute" You denied and Shigure chuckles.

"Oh? Your face is red" Shigure stated and you feel your own cheek.

You couldn't tell if it's from blushing or the cold or even embarrassment. Nonetheless, Shigure handed you teo packs of heatpacks.

"Use these, it'll help" says Shigure and you gladly accept it.

"A-Arigatou Shigure-san and... I'm a fan of yours. I'm aiming to major in Literacy Writing next year" You said.

"I see, you're starting College next year then" You nodded.

"That's nice. Study hard and good luck. Writing is never easy" says Shigure.

"I'll work hard Shigure-san!"

***

And so, College finally started and it's been about a year since you last saw Shigure. You were still in the midst of collecting his books.

Today was an ordinary day when you decide to head to the bookstore to hunt for, not Shigure's books, but some books related to literature.

"This seems alright for the project" You mumbled.

"Looking for some books? I've got recommendations for ya" says a familiar voice.

You turn and gasp. Shigure smiles and you recovered from your shock state and greeted him. You and Shigure then head to a nearby cafe.

"Shigure-san, I didn't expect you to remember me from last year" You said.

"How can I forget a cute girl like you Y/N-chan?" He ask with a wink and you blushed.

"But what are you doing here?" You ask.

"I was out walking. Authors need fresh air once in a while" says Shigure and you chuckled.

"So this is where you've been!" You turn to see a young man about your age with silverish hair.

"Oh Yuki-kun! You found me heheh" says Shigure.

"Geez, I'm sorry for my cousin. He didn't disturb or particularly, flirt with you did he?" The boy name Yuki ask.

"E-Ehh?" You were extremely confused at your current situation.

"Aye, let's not make it more confusing. Let's go Yuki-kun, I'll see around again Y/N-chan" says Shigure and he left.

You were still recovering from your shock when you felt something in your hand. You uncrumple it to find a phone number, signed Shigure.