Hatori Sohma pt. 1

Modern AU: Doctor Hatori x Amnesiac Patient Reader

Beep. Beep. Beep.

You groan softly as you slowly open your eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. You then turn your head to realize that you were connected to IV drips.

Confused, you slowly sit up and look around, only to realize that you're in the hospital. You couldn't remember what happened to you or why were you even here.

"Oh, you're awake!" A voice exclaims which startled you.

"Oh gomen, I didn't mean to startle you. But I'm glad you're awake! You've been asleep for about a week since your operation" says the female.

"W-Who are you?" You ask softly.

"I'm Tohru Honda, a nurse here at Sohma Private Hospital" says the female.

"H-Honda-san... H-How am I here?" You ask.

"You don't remember?" Honda ask and you shake your head.

"Hmm, I'll have the doctor to run a brain CT scan for you" says Honda and you nodded.

After a while, Honda came back with a tall man in white gown. His gaze seems cold as he looks through your chart. Though you took the chance to study his face.

He had cold yet mysterious purple eyes and had shirt black hair with his bangs covering his left eye. You had to admit that he was gorgeous.

"Where are you looking at?" He suddenly ask which made you blush with embarrassment.

"G-Gomen..."

"It seems like you have amnesia. A week ago you came in with a little bit of conscious. Do you remember what happened?" He ask.

"N-No... I woke up to remembering nothing" You said.

"Last week, the paramedics brought you in saying that you got into a car accident, suspecting it to be a hit-and-run as said by witnesses.

However, we couldn't find any contact of you with your guardian. Only your identification, Miss Y/N L/N" He says.

"A-Ah... Wait, I remember something... I live alone" You said.

"Alone? What about your family?" Honda ask.

"I think... They are not in Japan" You said.

"Anyways, as the brain CT said, you have amnesia but it's not permanent so if you could remrmver anything, let us know" says the doctor.

"H-Hai, arigatou..."

"I'm Hatori Sohma, your doctor in-charge" He says and you gave a small smile.

"Arigatou Dr Sohma"

***

"It looks like you've made almost full recovery. Do you still not remember anything before the accident?" Hatori questions you.

"No... I've only see bits of images in my head while I'm asleep" You said.

"I see. But anyways, you seem to have made full recovery L/N-san" says Hatori.

"It's all thanks to you Dr Sohma. Thanks for taking care of me" You said with a smile and Hatori looked away slightly, attempting to hide his blush.

"You can be discharge tomorrow though" says Hatori.

"Oh... But, I got no one to stay with... C-Can I stay here? At least, until I get my memories back? I-I can work here a-and-"

"You'll have to discuss with the Director in-charge" says Hatori.

"O-Oh..."

Hatori glance at you and he felt his heavy heart seeing you like this. He didn't understand why he was feeling this way.

"I'll help you explain to our Director" says Hatori.

"H-Honto? Arigatou Dr Sohma" You said and Hatori let out a small smile that made your heart flutter.

And thus, after you had a talk with Akito Sohma, the Director, you were able to stay only you get your memories back.

You manage to help out around the hospital and it's been about a year but you still couldn't get your memories back.

Moreover, you had started to develop feelings for Hatori. You could never tell gim, knowing that he had an ex name Kana.

However, as long as you could see Hatori, that's all you needed. And it stayed that way until you decide to leave.

"It's time for me to go. Arigatou Hatori-san and... I love you" You mumbled before leaving the hospital for good.

Meanwhile, Hatori was heartbroken to find out that you left even when you hadn't recovered your memories. He finally realized, he had fallen in love with you.