Chapter-4~When Things Get Mysterious You Just have to Ignore~Part 1

Ameera P.O.V

I tossed and turned in bed, who is she? All I know is that she works in an ice cream parlour and she was in my dream.

She looks like Abba.

Shut up brain

But you know it

And?

What if....

SHUT UP BRAIN

moody much

I SAID SHUT UP!

Whatevaaaa

God, I need to pull myself together. I will be starting Uni in three days and I can't get distracted. Ughhhh, tommorow unpacking suitcases and packing school bags, great!

Hmmmmm

god whats wrong now

Nothing

Then go away

Awwwwww

I swear I'm going retarded or something.

《》《》《》《》《》

"Rise the shine!" Ammi said pulling the covers of me.

"Ammi, rise and shine not rise the shine," I groaned.

She smiled and chucked me some soft cotton clothes, I quickly got dressed and ran down the stairs chewing a mouthful of golden lemon scented maple syrup pancakes. After Zuhr prayer (yes I woke up that late) we all made our way to the back room and started unpacking. Yahyah and Abba did the suitcases and hand luggage whilst Ammi and I did the boxes.

I reached for a small treasure chest like box and lifted up the lid.

"IS NALL NA LAVI (DONT TOUCH THAT) !" Ammi screeched and she grabbed the box off me, exchanging alarmed looks with Abba.

She put the box in the far end of the room and hurried out gesturing for Abba to come with her Yahyah just shrugged and headed upstairs to drop of his things. As soon as they had all left the room I opened the lid of the box and started reading the papers.

Birth Certificates.

For me and who else! Yahyah? No.

Ameera.05.07.91 12:13

Skye //////////////////

Someone or something had scratched of skyes birth date, whoever she was.

Where have I heard that name before

Flash back

"YOU GET OUT YOU STAY HERE SKYE GET TO WORK,"

Wait, is this the ice cream parlour worker?

Why does she keep apearing in my life? Its like Allah wants me to find out something.

She looks like Abba

OMA IS SHE ABBAS CHILD?! MAYBE HE HAD A WIFE AND A CHILD BEFORE AMMI AND THEN DIVORCED HER AND SKYES MUM COULDNT LOOK AFTER HER AND SENT HER TO FOSTER.

God dont overthink

Holy my brain talks

Yup, that did it. I'm booking an appointment for the mental asylum tomorrow.

《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》《¡》

Sooooo yeah AN

yaaaay

I just wanted to post a chapter so please coment any mistakes! :)

Luv yaaa

Storyzrok @@@