Chapter 1

Song for this Chapter - The Story of Us

Brie and Tyler have the pefect relationship. They've been together for almost 4 years now and Brie believed that Tyler is the one for her, her first love, her Prince.

Everyone including her parents adore the couple and think that their relationship is perfect a Princess and Prince together and is just a few steps away from their Happily Ever After.

But Brie might not be reaching the Happily Ever After with her Prince. She will soon face the bigest heartache of her life when her relationship with Tyler ends.

Everyone around them including her parents never saw that coming but Brie did. Brie had a bad feeling that something or someone will hurt her resulting to heartache. But she never thought that it would be Tyler, her Prince.

With the help of her friends and surprisingly Xander, the new guy. She will soon realize that everything that has happened to her might have a reason.

As Brie starts to open her heart once again, she will soon starts falling for Xander and forget all the heartaches. But once Tyler learns that Brie and Xander's relationship starts to blossom, he will start to win back Brie's heart but what if Brie's heart already belongs to Xander?

Who will the Princess choose.

Will she reach her Happily Ever After?

But with who?......

Brie's POV

....Shake it off, I shake it off...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Which means I have get up and get ready for my day. Today is the start of our senior year and I can't wait. I'm so excited to see all of my friends and of course my boyfriend Tyler Woods.

Tyler and I have been together for more than 4 years now. My parents truly adore him and feels that Tyler might be the one for me and I feel that it might be true.

My phone rang which means that I got a text from someone, getting out of bed and checked my phone to see who texted me and I immediately smiled at Tyler's message:

" Morning Princess, can't wait to see you. Love you".

I quickly sent a reply to Tyler, when someone knocked on my door

"Hey Heiress! You better hurry up and get ready! I'm not gonna wait for you!"

It was Hanna Malone, my bestie. I told her to wait for me downstairs.

I went my bathroom to take a bath and prepare for my day, I've already planned out my outfit last night so I won't be in a rush to get ready.

I quickly went to my walk in closet and grabbed the floral dress and cardigan that I chose last night and paired it with my white ballet flats.

After dressing up, I started working on my hair and make up, I just wanna keep it simple so I just curled my hair a bit and added a touch of eyeliner and pink lipgloss to complete my look for today.

I grabbed my Celine bag and phone and went out of my room to be greeted by my nanny Maria.

My parents are always out of the house since they have a hotel empire to manage but that's okay I have a close relationship with both if them.

"Morning Maria, where's Hanna" I greeted her.

"Morning dear, she's in the dining room eating breakfast."

I followed her to the dining room and well found Hanna finishing up her breakfast.

"Finally you're done. C'mon Brie you better eat now or else we'll be late!"