Chapter 4

Song: All You had to do was Stay - Taylor Swift

Brie's POV

I woke up the next day and felt completely empty. I don't know why but I just feel it.

I got out of bed and checked my phone. And as I expected it no texts or whatever from Tyler except from Hanna who told me that she'll be here in a few and surprisingly Xander who texted me saying

"Hi is this Brie or Hanna?" I laughed at his message and sent him a reply that it was me and asked him how did he get my number.

He told me that he asked Zach for all of our numbers and he forgot which number is which between me and Hanna.

I laughed and told him it's alright. He asked me if I am okay after everything that has happened yesterday and I told him I was fine.

He then said that he'll see me later in class and I replied later.

After the conversation with Xander, I quickly forgot that Hanna is going to be here in a bit. So I placed my phone down and headed straight to the bathroom to start my day.

Once I finished taking a bath, I went to my closet to pick out what to wear today, I chose my light blue sheer top and paired it with my favorite lace shorts. I added a few dainty accessories and picked my Louboutins to complete my look. After dressing up I headed straight to my vanity and decided to keep my hair straight for today and added a few touch of make up.

I got up and checked my phone and saw that Hanna's driver just dropped her off and I grabbed my purse and went downstairs to meet Hanna.

"Morning Hanna!" I smiled at my best friend.

"You look pretty today." I told her.

"You too. So breakfast?" She nodded and we went to the dining room and was greeted by Maria.

"Wow look at these two girls! So pretty today!" She said

"C'mon eat your breakfast so you can get to school early." She instructed us.

We quickly sat and started eating when I asked Hanna "Why did your driver drop you off today? Usually you would just walk on your way here."

You see Hanna and I live super close so whenever we go see each other, we just walk and we'll arrive within 5 minutes.

"Oh that. Well because Chelsea's coming home from London!"

"What?! Really!"

Chelsea is Hanna's older sister who is currently exploring the world right now. The three of us are super close and Chelsea is just a year older than me and Hanna.

She's supposed to be in college right now but decided to travel the world first before entering the stressful college life.

"I can't wait to see her!!!!" I told Hanna.

She nodded and we decided to have a little sleepover in Hanna's house this weekend to celebrate Chelsea's return.

After breakfast we bid our goodbyes to Maria and headed to my car. The whole ride was so fun. We were planning on what to do this weekend and started to belt out on Taylor Swift's song Blank Space.

When we arrived to the school Hanna told me that the gang are waiting for us by the fountain near the entrance.

I asked her why. She told me there is something that I need to know. I nodded and parked my car.

When we arrive to the fountain, I can see that everyone is really there.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" I smiled.