Chapter 15

Brie's POV

Drop everything now meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk take away the pain, cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile..

I woke up to my alarm and quickly turned it off. I quickly grabbed my phone which is coincidentally  placed in my bed.

I quickly smiled when I remembered why it's placed here not in its usual spot in my vanity. I remembered that Xander and I stayed late at night talking and well I still can't believe that he's my boyfriend!

I was interrupted by my thoughts when my phone rang, I checked the CallerId and it read: Xander. I smiled and quickly answered my phone.

"Morning Princess."

"Hey. Why did you call me?"

"What? Is it wrong to call my girlfriend and greet her?" He teased me.

"No. I'm just asking!"

"I know, I know. Look I'm going to be there in a bit okay? I need to pick up Hanna first."

"Okay. I should start preparing now."

"See you Princess."

"See you Royal Pain." I teased

"Haha! Very funny Brie. See you okay."

"Yup."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled when I ended the call. What a way to start my morning Xander! I went straight to my closet and started browsing thru my clothes. After a few minutes, I found the perfect outfit. I chose a simple yet girly floral skater dress together with a cream cardigan. I paired it with my Jimmy Choo flats and added a few accessories.

After taking a bath, I quickly went to my vanity and started to do my hair and make up. I decided to curl my hair, and decided to keep my make up simple by applying a touch of lipgloss, blush and eyeliner.

I grabbed my Hermes bag together with my phone and went downstairs to be greeted by Xander.

"Hey! Morning" I greeted him.

"Morning" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and asked "Where's Hanna?"

"In the dining hall."

"Let's go then." I smiled and he quickly grabbed my hands.

"So cheesy." I joked.

We made our way to the dining hall and saw Hanna already eating with Maria waiting for me. I already told Maria that me and Tyler are over and that Xander and I are together now. I made her promise not to tell my parents because I wanna tell them personally.

"Morning Maria. Hanna." I greeted them.

"Morning Brianna" she greeted me and went inside the kitchen to tell the staff to prepare the table for me and Xander.

"So... Lovebirds eh?" Hanna teased.

"Haha." I laughed taking my seat infront of Hanna while Xander sat beside me.

"Anyway. Maria already told me that you already informed her about you and Xander." Hanna said.

"Yeah. I gotta tell her sooner or later right? But I made her promise not to tell Mom and Dad yet." I told her.

"Yeah she did tell me that. But Brie, quick question."

"What?"

"What if the media finds out about this. I mean it would be a huge news. Like the only daughter and heiress to the McMahon Empire is dating the son and heir to Evans Empire. People would go nuts! Especially this time!"