Chapter 3

Song: Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift feat Ed Sheeran

Brie's POV

It's been a week since the whole encounter with Tyler and well let's just say things got a bit better I guess.

He visited me in class 3 days after the fight and apologized to me and promised that he wouldn't do that again then he gave me a dozen of pink roses, and all was forgotten.

Tyler surely made up for the fight cause last night he surprised me with a fancy dinner in town.

And right now I'm preparing for another surprise from Tyler.

He told me that we are going out for stargazing.

I asked him why and he told me that he knew from the start that I really wanted to go stargazing as our first date before.

I smiled at those words cause he still remembers.

So I guess everything was back to the way it was.

The next day

I woke up smiling thinking about my date night with Tyler for the past few days.

And well everything was perfect for me. I went out of bed and started to prepare for school before Hanna arrives.

I walked in to my closet and picked out an outfit I wanna wear today. Hmmmm what to wear...

After a few minutes of searching I found the perfect outfit to wear.

It was the dress Tyler bought me a couple of years back, and I decided to pair the dress with my favorite cardigan and some white Louboutins and chose a few dainty accessories.

Once I'm done with my work, I went straight to the bathroom to take a bath and start preparing for my day.

I went out to go my vanity to do my hair and make up when I heard Hanna's voice

"Hey Maria. Is Brie up?"

"I think she's already awake. Go up and see her dear."

Then suddenly Hanna opened my door and greeted me "Wow! You're up early."

"Morning to you too Han." I greeted her.

I finished doing my hair and make up grabbed my bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Wow sweetie. You look pretty today." Maria said.

I smiled and started eating the delicious meal the house staff made.

After eating we bid goodbye to Maria and headed straight to my car.

I started the engine and drove off to school.

"Sooo. How's it going B?" Hanna asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh don't play that game with me. I heard that you and Ty went stargazing last night."

I smiled and nodded.

I know Hanna and the group are starting to get skeptical with Tyler because of the incident last week, but I told everyone that everything is fine now, and they have nothing to worry about.

Once we reached school I texted Ty that I just arrived and he replied

"See you during Lunch. Love you"

I smiled and instantly replied back.

Hanna and I were walking to our lockers when we were stopped by Matt and Zach.