💌 Jung hoseok 💌

It was pouring heavily on an unusual rate. The sky was trembling and crying her heart out, much to your dismay.

"there there, who hurt you?" you said, your face looking up at the sky while you stood under the bus stops steel roof, watching the water droplets falling vigorously and joining the middle on the ground.

You figured on your spot restlessly as you decided to wait for the shower to end.

However, a familiar voice startled you from behind,

"It sure is pouring badly today."

And there it was again, the start of the racing of the heartbeat. You clenched your paws smoothly as turned around to see the owner of the voice.

Jung hosoek

You've known him since you were a freshman in middle school when you and your siblings had just shifted to the new city. Hoseok was your brother, minghaos first friend in the new place and also, unintentionally, the first one to steal your heart.

"H-hey." You stuttered

"Oh hello!" He replied quickly, noticing your small figure beside him

Unlike you, he had checked the weather broadcast and had decided to bring an umbrella to the school. You stood there stupidly as you watched him ruffling his hand in his hair. Very handsomely, you might add.

"You don't have an umbrella? Should be share?" He politely asked, his smile making your heart skip. By this point, you were aware that your face was completely red and you were a blushing mess.

"No, it's okay. I'll wait it out" you relied, lied against your will.

"Oh c'mon. It doesn't look like it'll stop anytime soon." He scooped beside you, making you flinch at the little contact but he seemed quite unbothered.

By the time his jacket and your hood were in complete contact, he started moving and you followed his footsteps.

Your heart was beating at a phenomenal rate that you feared that he might hear it. And that would have been terrible.

He was your brothers best friend. You weren't supposed to like him, no, you can't. And you had no intentions whatsoever to tell him your feelings. He used to see you as a little sister besides you don't want to ruin minhao's and hoseok's friendship because of a feeble stupid crush.

Loving him was so painful.

"Your place'l he smiled, beaming towards you as you two reached your home. You thanked him for the millionth time before running towards your door and away from him.

"Also, tell minghao that I'll come meet him later." He shouted towards you before walking away.

You nodded back at him. And oh how you wished, that at least once he would look at you as not minghao's little sister but as y/n. That he would come to your home, not to meet minghao but for you.

Indeed, loving him was painful.

——————————————————————————————

It had been two years since you first wrote a letter to a boy. You remember the September of 2018 when you were so engrossly and inevitably suffering from your feelings that you had decided to write down your feelings as a letter to Jung hoseok, knowing well that you would never send it to him.

     Dear hoseok,
     I know this is really stupid to write down my feelings like this but once again, I'm always the stupid one. After all, I fell in love with you.