💌Min yoongi💌 pt.1

Tw // blood, injury's. (And lots of dialogs 😵)

You squinted at the television as the strong light hurt your head, shaking off the pain, you sighed.

You groaned as you shifted on the sofa, looking at the neon numbers on the clock sporting a bright 1:30am making you wonder what you were even doing staying up this late.

Your hands fidgeted inside the popcorn bowl as soon as the couple on the television started making out, making you visibly cringe.

"No one wants to see that." You sighed for the second time.

Ignoring the couple devouring each other, you shifted your attention at the box of letters stationed on your messy couch, lying cautiously near your thighs.

The ribboned papers were in the order from oldest to the most recent  and you were quite disappointed in how many letters you had managed to accumulate over the past year.

Not caring about the fact that it was dark and that you shouldn't t be reading them this late at night, you unraveled each one painfully slow.

Your letter for hoseok made you think about Minghao; how they always hang out together and have sleepovers. How you'd always find out hoseok in your bathroom with a brush sticking out of his foamy mouth, his hairs messy and sticking out like a cute puppy and how his dizzy eyes stared at you with an apologetic smile. Hoseoks giggle were the best part. You'd always hear them both fighting and arguing next room over some dumb video games only to end up in fits of giggles.

The letter for taehyung made you question your sanity?; how'd you even fall for him, just because he made your heart flutter didn't mean you're in love with him. He's a jerk. And you hate how your nerves crawl under your skin like a snake as soon as flashes his smile towards you. You hate the fact that he knows his control over you. You hate your heart for escalating not the sight of him. Him and his stupid luscious black hair.

The letter for jungguk made you weak on your knees; he would still ask you for good luck kisses before his game and he'd even give good luck kisses to you before your exams. Sometimes, even for fun. The loses were usually on the cheeks but occasionally he'd leave a small peck on your nose and once you even kisses him below his ear. Those were very "friendly" exchanges although you wished it was more. Nonetheless, you'd much rather fall in love with jungguk than taehyung, that was for sure.

The letter for namjoon made you thirst; you could really use a green tea frappe right now. Sometimes, when you weren't watching jungguks games of hanging out with seokjin, you'd go down to the rosè cafè just to see Namjoon. It was fun to tease him in his little workers hat. He'd like to smudge cream on your nose and you liked to spend the evening wait for the sun to get close to the horizon as you walked to your homes together.

The letter to jimin made you feel a little crestfallen; you were surprised at how close you were to actually showing your feelings to him. You had made it pretty clear in the letter that falling for jimin was a mistake but in all honesty, park jimin and Kim Namjoon were the least problematic and the ones you'd be most willing to fall in love with out of the six boys.

The letter for seokjin made a smile flicker on your face; you had a soft spot for Kim seokjin. You'd love the days he would take you on cute little friendly ice cream dates where the sun kissed your face as you two let the ice creams fall into a gross sludge. Although you didn't like the way he babied you, you couldn't help but embarrassingly admit the lies the way he spoon fed you and cooed at you with his high pitch voice. His letter was the most light hearted among the others.

There was one more boy, however.

You hadn't written a letter for him yet, you hadn't dared to. Ignoring the burning sensation in your heart whenever he was close.