💌min yoongi💌pt2

You notice how his room is warmer than yours. Maybe because of the heater or the warm colours of his wall or the view of the him in blankets inducing some kind of warm hormone in you. Or maybe just the sight of him.

Definitely him.

He adjusts his glasses on the bridge of his nose and gestures you to sit beside him. You can't help but think the way he ignored you earlier in school but you decided to push the thought to the back of your head.

"Hey" You lazily stumble towards his head and throw yourself down.

His hands automatically start braiding your hair as you groan on his bead.

"What's wrong?" He gently asked, making sure not to break yone fragile mindset with anymore of his words.

"Everything" you groan again, turning to face him as he still continues with your braids.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asks. You sigh at how gentle he was being.

"Kim taehyung."

"Kim taehyung? What about him?"

You jolt upright, supporting up your body with your hands.
"He's making me all confused. He says he'll go stable, drop his reputation and stuff"

"What?! With you?" Namjoon is shocked, to say the least you can't read his expression. Disgusted? concerned? Confused? Displeased?

"Yeah, with me" you reply with a sigh.

"Well what did you say?"

"Nothing really, just told him to give me space"

"And, have you decided?"

"I don't know, Namjoon" you whine and lay on your stomach again.
"What do YOU think?"

"Me?" Namjoons eyebrows knitted together as if he's in deep thought, with a frown you must add. If you didn't know any better, you would have thought that he's intimidating.

"What I think is," he speaks, after what seems like hours
"You should decline, boys like taehyung can't be trusted, you deserve a lot better"

"And What is the better option that I deserve?" You chuckle at him

He furrows his eyebrows in annoyance and throws a pillow at your face
"I. Don't. Know!"

Dear min yoongi,
Your as worse as Kim Taehyung. Kissing people without their consent.
But still better, as your settled with my sister.
Or are you?
You proved your loyalty to me though.
Well, you're still not not much to blame knowing that I liked the taste of your lips.
Min yoongi :(((
Your making me look like a bad sister.
But I can't help it and how I wish it was the other way round. Then I would be the only one to blame, right?
I have so many questions I want you to answer.
I NEED you to answer.

You hear the screams of your brother and hoseok as soon as you entered your home.

"LEFT LEFT NOT RIGHT YOU IDIOT!!!! RIGHT!!!!"

You peep inside your brothers room to see hoseok and Minghao bouncing up and down with the controllers in there hands.

"NOT MY LEFT! YOUR LEFT ASSHAT!"

"I SAID LEFT!!!"

"IM TRYING BITCH!!"

You giggle at the childishness as they end up loosing the game and blaming it on each other. Hoseok doesn't notice you as he lays down on the bed, sweaty and tired. Minghao, on the other hand, does.