💌 kim taehyung 💌

The school day was unusually long and tiring today. You could have decided to take a nice sleep but no here you were burying your small face between the pages of library books.

Your eyelids were getting heavy with every passing minute and every time you promised yourself that you wouldn't doze off, you failed badly.

Finally, coming to the realisation that I can't handle reading another book, you start gathering your stuff and pushing it down in your bag, weakly.

You could hardly stand up as you pushed up from the wooden chair.

Suddenly, you felt a warm arm wrapping around your waist, pulling you closer toward a taller, static figure next to you.

You grew stiff before looking up to see a smirking taehyung looking down on you,

"Please help me with this one."

He whispered softly and you didn't fail to notice his smooth and deep voice. A voice strong enough to have you unstable, goosebumps running down your spine and blood rushing up your cheeks.

And his arm still around your waist like it belonged there.

Before you could stutter out a response, all your confusion faded away when you heard a shrill voice from the other side of the library,

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Sooyoung shouted at him

His arms grabbed you tighter and pulled you in a force towards you, grabbing your chin with the other hand.

He tilted his head a little, his black permed hair brushing over his beautiful blue eyes. For a vivid second, you saw his lips parting before it was hovering over your own.

At that moment, you were messed up.

You could feel his lips moving on yours and his arms around you in a very passive manner. Your eyes were shut painfully and your hair was sticking out in all directions.

At that moment, you were ecstatic.

His lips were burning against yours, firing up your body in a way that you had never experience. His moves were professional, his one hand cupping your left cheek while the other drew circles on your lower back. You were practically melting in his arms as he kept on pushing his lips deeper into your own.

At that moment, you were guilty.

You didn't want to kiss him. You didn't want him to kiss you. You knew there was no love between you two, at least not from his side. And you don't want to feel this excited when you knew This didn't mean anything to him.

At that moment, you were aware.

Aware that he was using you to get rid of Sooyoung. Aware that Sooyoung was watching you two with testy eyes and shattering heart. Aware that Kim taehyung was a guy who used his good looks to the extreme and had decided to break every girl's heart in the school.

You were aware of the type of guy he was.
And you were aware that falling in love with him would be the equivalent of falling into a stupid trap...

He finally pulled away with a sigh he checked for Sooyoung who wasn't there apparently. She had run off, crying.

He looked back at you, completely flushed. The feeling of his lips was still lingering on yours, almost burning yours. He flashed a smirk before ruffling his hand In your hair,

"Thank you for that. Anyways, you look tired.." he stepped back on his heels, turned around and waved a simple goodbye to you,
"Get some sleep, cutie"

.......and you were so aware you had fallen into the trap.

——————————————————————————————