💌kim seokjin💌

School dances were always an interesting part of high school because apart from dancing and being with someone of your liking, there's always a drama that unfolds at times like these.

Some didn't enjoy drama, like you.

Some do enjoy drama, like your date Kim seokjin.

And

Some create drama, like the one and only Kim taehyung.

You sigh as you watch the infamous kim taehyung standing with no worries in the middle of the floor as yeri was facing him, on the verge of tears.

Everyone was circled around them and were enjoying the drama, you were so sure that Kim taehyung himself was enjoying the drama. You wanted to leave already but your date was so interested in the event and had managed to drag you two to the top front rows to look at the scene properly.

For a school photographer, he was sure resisting himself from running home to get his camera and snap all this.

"I told you I'm breaking up with you" taehyung talked, not even being subtle about his asshole-y smirk, hands in his pockets and his form relaxed like always.

He moved forward and patted her shoulder as if conveying the words 'better luck next time'
You were sure that there will be a next time.

"Pft" you heard seokjin say next to you as he proceeded to drink his punch. He offered you but you refused, drinks can always get spiked.

"Let's leave, please" you whispered to him, in vain.

Seokjin looked at you with a pout, a pout you couldn't resist.

"Please y/n, lets just stay for this one. I'll treat you to ice cream later"

Your weak heart couldn't resist his eyes that shone and only a real idiot would refuse late night ice creams.

Eventually, you complied.

"No! You can't break up with me! You told me you were in love with me!" Yeri yelled between her tears, she was sobbing rather loudly now.

"Oh sweetie, I never told you I was in love with you" taehyung cockily implies a smirk growing on his handsome features.

"And if I did, it's not like I meant it"

That's it you wanted to leave

"Prove it!" Yeri sobbed louder, still hoping for something she would never get. You felt bad for her.

Taehyung tilted his head a little and started scanning the crowd around him. You felt your heart hurt when his eyes lit up as soon as it landed on you.

You knew this feeling, you heart was t fluttering at the attention, it was aching and it hurt.

Because you knew what was about to happen and you were scared that you were right.

Taehyung took two long strides towards you and quickly put on hand on your waist and the other on the back of your neck.

Before you could scream, push, oppose or anything, his lips were hovering over yours while his hands tucked you towards him forcefully.

You hear seokjin choke on his punch next to you.

You froze, mortified and on the verge of crying.

Realising that you weren't responding to his little act, taehyung nibbled on your lips harder and roughly. You muffled a cry and tried to push him away, only to realise you were too weak to stand up for yourself.

Suddenly you felt a strong jerk as taehyung got pushed away violently backwards, getting off you. He growled in pain as his hands immediately went up to hold his injured shoulder from the fall.