a-weakening

(This will be told mostly from dreams point of view, tho after a bit, it will go back to nightmares. And yes. Im planning a lemon in the future chapters. 👀)

Dream rolled in his sleep, the soreness from the shock making it difficult to say the least. After a while he couldnt stay that way, and when he opened his eyes, he thought he was blindfolded. He had to put a hand to his face, to make sure. He never knew rooms could get that dark. The room itself felt a bit warm, but quiet. Too quiet for dream.

He started to fiddle with his thumbs, already knowing he was captured, due to nightmare knocking him unconscious in battle. Worry for his friends slowly set in, he began wondering if they were even alive after that one.

Minutes felt like hours in the deafining silence in the room. Untill he saw a small candle, a plate of food, a cup of water, and a note appear. It read: "i know your awake dear brother. I could feel your worry. I sent you a candle so you could see a bit, and some food since its been a few days since the battle. Im not quite ready to kill you just y e t. So do get comfy while i prepare a few things. And the candle won't burn the walls or anything. Till later, brother." - N

Dream let out a breath of relief. At least he could see a bit now, and nightmare hadnt planned to finish the job just yet. He took a few nibbles of the food, checking if nightmare had poisoned it. But he didnt feel strange or anything. So after a few minutes, he had finished the whole plate full. And set it to the side with care. He took small sips of the water, figuring it would be a while till nightmare decided to give him more food n such.

After a while, another platefull of food arrived. It had made a ting noise on the floor so it startled dream a bit. He looked at it carefully. It was different foods on it this time. He was just as cautious as he was with the other plate. Taking slow bites and finishing after he trusted it. He set the plate down again, and just as it was about to, it actually vanished.

Dream didnt think to much of it but he felt tired. He laid back down on the bed, and set the candle close.
Slowly closing his eyes, he thought of the times where he didnt have to worry, or be scared. The times where his brother never fought him. The better days... Slowly helped him lull to sleep, with a single tear down his face.

(464 words, yay! Im getting better! Till next time!)