Chapter 10

Smut warning (daddy kink, skip if not into it)

Peter's POV-

Peter woke up in Harley's bed, smiling as he shifted. He saw the chain he'd given him hanging around his neck. He smiled and kissed his jaw gently before pulling away and wrapping the sheet around him. He shuffled over to the bathroom and started the shower. He dropped the sheet and hummed, running a hand through his hair.

He slipped into the shower and hummed.

He squeaked in surprise when he heard the shower curtain open and felt a pair of hands settle onto his hips. He giggled and turned to see Harley standing behind him, blonde curls sticking to his forehead from the water.

"Hi, Harls." He whispered. He leaned up and kissed him, pressing their bare bodies together. Harley hummed and ran his hands down his back to his ass.

"Hi, beautiful." He purred, pulling Peter closer. The brunette blushed deeply then began to kiss down the taller boy's body.

He lowered down onto his knees, blushing softly as he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock. Harley chuckled.

"That's it, baby." He said, lacing his fingers through his hair as Peter shyly stroked him. Peter looked up at him through his lashes as he flicked his tongue over his tip.

Despite him being shy whenever they did this, Peter knew what he was doing.

Harley wasn't big on foreplay, so Peter didn't worry about it.

He swirled his tongue around his tip then took him down his throat. He felt Harley's tip hit the back of his throat, but he ignored the urge to gag. The groan he got out of Harley sent blood rushing down towards his own cock. He moaned around him and began to bob his head until Harley's hand tightened in his hair and he took control.

Harley gripped his hair and began to move his head for him. Peter groaned and held Harley's hips as the blonde fucked his throat. He gagged as Harley's cock disappeared fully into his mouth. He pushed away slightly and pulled off, panting as he continued to pump his cock.

"Good boy." Harley purred. Peter blushed deeply and looked up at him.

"T-thank you, daddy." He whispered, which made Harley chuckle.

"Stand up, baby boy." He said. Peter nodded and stood, being almost immediately slammed against the wall. He gasped and moaned as Harley kissed him. The blonde lifted his legs and rubbed against him before slamming into him. Peter cried out and threw his head back, moaning as Harley pounded into him.

"F-fuck, d-daddy." Peter whimpered. Harley sucked on the side of his neck, groaning.

Within minutes, they'd both cum. Harley cleaned them both off then picked the tired out Peter up and carried him out to dry him off and get him dressed.

Smut over

Peter yawned once he was dressed, kissing the side of Harley's neck lazily. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Peter." Harley whispered. "But you promised to meet Ned and MJ for brunch, so you need to get going. I'll be here when you get back." Peter nodded and stretched, yawning again then grabbing his phone.

"I'll be back later, Harls." He stood and pecked his lips.

Twenty minutes later, he walked into IHOP and rushed over to where Mj was sitting.

"Sorry I'm late! I got distracted." He said as he slid into his seat.

"Was the distraction's name Harley?" Mj said in a monotone.

Peter blushed. "S-shut up!"

"So that's a yes." She said smugly.

"Shut up, Mj!" He said, clapping his hands over his face.

"Oh, you want me to call him and ask?" She snatched his phone and opened his contacts.

She froze as she saw the contact.

Then burst out laughing. Peter grabbed his phone, accidentally hitting the call button. "Mj, stop!" He said, blushing and giggling.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Harley's voice said on the phone as he chuckled. Peter went pale.

"N-nothing, Harley! It's fine!" He squeaked and hit end call. Mj hadn't stopped laughing.

"H-his contact n-name!" She yelled.

"What? What was it?" Ned said as he returned from the bathroom. Peter was sitting with his face in his hands, groaning with embarrassment.

"H-harleys c-contact n-name in Peter's phone!" She said through fits of laughter. She grabbed Peter's phone again and showed Ned the contact. The boy burst out laughing.

The contact name was Daddy.

Peter groaned. "I can never show my face outside again." He whispered.