READ AFTER YOU FINISH THE STORY:

If you finish, some of you might see that the book may have a weird sort of ending. IT'S LIKE THAT FOR A REASON. I made the book that way to make a point that with the help you need for any mental or emotional battles you're going through, you'll be able to breeze through life easier. As I went further with this book, I realize that I'm actually talking about the mental health issues of a person and I wanted to do something good about it for the end and maybe create and tell a little lesson with it. First semester was mostly talked about because it focuses on what's making them predicable and have mishaps. Hence, the title. The quick pacing of the second semester is a way to demonstrate how if you focus more on your important targets and paths to succeed in what you need to succeed in, then you'll realize how fast time flies by the more you keep yourself distracted from what's troubling you, and eventually what/who's making you mad or stressed will go away eventually, especially when comes to a person like bullies and stuff. They'll eventually leave you alone when you ignore them. It also tells how you mature quicker once reaching the age of becoming an adultand how fast college or any career comes to you in the blink of an eye. Me being near 19 at this point, I'm a little used to that feeling now. I too had mental and emotional struggles in real life and there was a certain time where I needes a counselor, too. She helped me cope with inner stress, tension, and anxiety and because of that, I was able to finish schoolwork quicker because I wasn't busy on getting mad or upset over little things that weren't even worth bothering with. That's what I wanted this story to be inspired from. I want this book to be a little of a lesson to people with those kind of issues. Maybe it might give you somehope and confidence. I don't know, but just know why the ending may seem a little strange. If I was rushing, I wouldn't be trying to make a message/moral to explain/point out and the story would make even less sense.