The Devil Has Returned

!!WARNING! TOXIC RELATIONSHIP AND PHYSICAL ABUSE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

"Your a bad bitch, and it's natural to be a bad bitch, it's okay."

Kras

Kras

Damn it Jackson answer your damn messages, I sigh tossing my phone down, it pings, I hurriedly pick it back up, he responded!

I read it, hitting the call button I put the phone to my ear, it rings for a few seconds before I hear the other line pick. "Hello?"

"Boy! What the hell you want?!" He shouted making me move my phone away from my ear.

I swallowed. "I, uh just wanted to know if you've been in contact with-"

"How," I clenched my eyes shut. "many times, do I have to tell your ass, she hasn't talked to me in three years!?"

I put my hand over my face, dragging it down I tried to compose myself. "Look, Jack, I know mamma ain't raise no snitch,"

"Exactly." he cut in but I kept going. "But,"

"Ah shit, here we go with the but."

"I really want to know where she is, I miss her man, why can't you, or anyone see that?" 

It was silent on his end, I was beginning to think he hung up. "Fool, I've been in contact with her from the first day she left, but nowadays we rarely speak."

My heart jumped. "You have!? Is she ok? Does she have a safe home? Did she have the baby already? Is it a girl? Boy? Oh I don't care, give her my number!"

"Ah! Ah! AH! Slow yo role homes, I ain't giving ya shit, she said she doesn't want contact with you, so let's keep it that way." he said with thick annoyance.

My heart sunk. "Why? Is it really my kid too? Or did she cheat?" 

I heard him take a deep breath. "Don't kill him Jack, he ain't worth it, nah do it, he accused yo girl of cheating, nah I don't wanna go to jail."

"Uh, who are you talking to?" I asked, highly confused.

"Oh, I'm debating with myself, on if I should kill you or not." I flinched, he said that hella sweet, and calm too.

"Yeah no, let's not commit a crime." I said.

"Well, if your done, I gotta go." he said.

"Wait." I heard him sigh and groan. "Whaaaaaaaaaat?"

"Just when you talk to her again, tell her I miss her." I said.

"Aw, you piece of sap, I'll do just that." he said.

"Really?"

"No." I rolled my eyes, I hang up the phone, falling back on my bed I try to make shapes out of the little dots on the ceiling, so far I found a cow and a deformed horse.