More Coffee

"CEO of corporate broke as fuck?!" 

Daphne

"Ah, Darren." I said into his neck as his arms went under me to pull me closer to him, After he came from dropping off Amber, he tackled me onto the bed, and basically ripped off all of my clothes then his, it's been going on for hours.

Turning his head he bites into my neck and pounds me faster as I moan out, my legs tightening around his waist as I felt  myself reaching my climax. "Darren...I'm about to-"

"Shut up and take this dick," he groaned as he captured my bottom lip between his teeth, I moaned digging my nails into his back. "that's it baby, moan for me." he breathed as he straightened up he pulled me down propping up my legs he enters me and moves, three strokes in, and I already feel him hitting the spot, directly into it.

I arch my back the pleasure gathering in my stomach. "Fuck, Darren...stop."   I groaned nudging his elbow but that only makes him go faster and harder, my hand went limp and I came.

But he kept going as he left love bits from neck to my chest, a moment later he hits his climax and collapses next to me, running a hand through his hair he turns to me.

"I can't believe I went through a whole year without this, damn girl you feel even better." I rolled my eyes, so he refers to my body as "this" and I "feel even better", dick.

I looked at the time, a hour before I have to go get Amber, I want to stop by the café again, I want some coffee, but what if I see...him? Would I just stop and talk to him, or run again?

If that's the case, better look yummy, that way if I run, I look yummy from behind, I walk to the closet opening it, I feel his eyes on my ass and it sends shivers through me, they feel so evil, always watching me, as if waiting for me to slip up.

I pick out a plain black simple dress that has sunflowers on it, it stops mid thigh and clashes with my skin well, should I wear makeup? I peek at Darren to see he was into his phone, maybe just a little, I walk into the bathroom turning  the light on I slip in.

Maybe I should shower, I close the door turning to run the shower, I took a look at my body, seeing that he left marks on me tracing from under my boob to my stomach. Ugh, I swear he's still a teenage boy. I roll my eyes as I continue checking my body. "Is that a bite mark?"

Suddenly I had got this weird feeling, I sensed something on the other side of the door, I open it and jumped, I came face to face with him. "What did you jump for?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I look down. "N-nothing, just didn't expect to see you in here." I can't tell him that he has the most evil eyes I've ever seen, I looked up to see him staring at my body, his eyes looked hungry. "Darren no-" 

I wasn't fast enough, once again he had my body weak, at his touch and kisses, he touches me in a way that I can't resist, an hour later, in the shower, because he wouldn't let go, and for a second, I didn't want him to.