Seen

!!WARNING OF TOXIC RELATIONSHIP AND PHYSICAL ABUSE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

"It's okay mommy, Ms. Phil liking you is natural."

Daphne

Daphne

I practically ran out of the apartment, I had to get away from there, he's more dangerous than before, maybe.

My phone ringed. "Hello?"

"Bitch! Where you been!?" I smile.

"Jackson!" He laughs. "The one and fuckin only!"

"Seriously where you been? We fell off for months!" I sigh. "I know I'm sorry."

"When can I come see the kid? You have yet to tell me if it's a boy or a girl." I shrug as if he can see it.

"What's the matter? You sound out of breath." I don't think I should tell him, he'll come out here and murder Darren, he already has charges.

"Nothing, just trying to go pick up my kid from school. I'm already running late." I hold my hand out for a taxi, looking at the sky I see it's about to rain, I would have enjoyed it if Darren didn't come back.

"Oh, oh okay you do that then, I only called to check on you, making sure your ass ain't dead, and..."

"And?" I asked as I gave directions to the school.

"Yo man called me." I was confused.

"My man?"

"Yes girl- Kras!" My jaw dropped and my heart hammered. "He did? What did he say? Is he living ok? Is he still stage diving?"

"Bitch I swear- girl never mind, yes he called he asked if I had talked to you, I did as you told me deny, deny, deny, and girl, I think he in Seattle."

"What!" I screeched, making the taxi driver look at me like I was crazy. "Yeah hoe, he out there for a few concerts, I googled it."

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. "Do you know where?"

"Nah ma, sorry, just keep a look out." I nod. "Okay, I will, I'm at the school, I'll call you when I can."

"If not, text me bitch, I miss you!" I laugh. 

"Miss you too, bye." I hang up, paying the driver I apologize for the outburst, getting out I walk towards the steps then I forgot to ask him if he could stay and wait but he had already drove off. "Shit, I need to get my own car."

Walking up the steps I walk into the school, the smell of education hitting me, I gag. Sorry but I don't like the smell of school, and bad enough this is a gifted school for talented toddlers.

Walking to Amber's class I peek in through the window to see her surrounded by other kids, they were taller which means they're older, like four and five and she seems to be holding the conversation well.