Hit and Bite

Warning: mentions of violence and cussing in this chapter

Not everything was sunshine and cuddling between you and Bo. He was mean and rough sometimes. 

You had grown to know Bo's mood before it hit and typically you could prepare yourself but every once in a while there was a day you could not plan for. 

You walked through the house quietly first thing in the morning to prepare breakfast. Before you made it to the kitchen you heard pans clanking in the sink and the feeling in your stomach swelled, he was rarely awake before you. 

"What is this mess?" he gruffed gesturing to the sink when he saw you. Before bed you had planned on doing the dishes but you got caught up in Vincent's basement, hanging out with him till the wee hours in the morning. 

 "I got distracted." you mutter lowly, trying to squeeze by in and in front of the sink to do the dishes. 

"Distracted by what?" he asked grabbing your arm, and raising his voice. "Don't worry about it." you growled, snatching your arm back. 

"Pet are you forgetting who you are talking to?" he asked angrily grabbing your cheeks and squeezing your face in his hand. 

You turned your head and bit his thumb, feeling skin break under your teeth. A hiss escaped his mouth as you felt a sting on your cheek. 

It didn't phase you and you turned back to the sink to wash the dishes. You felt the heat growing from the hand print but ignored it as tears stung the burning skin. 

Bo muttered and stomped out of the kitchen as he held his bleeding hand. When he was gone you heard the basement door creek open. Vincent crept from the doorwat and approached you. 

You turned your face to him and saw the anger and pain mixed in his eyes. He cupped your cheek in his hand and he matched your emotion in empathy. 

"Vince.." you said as more tears spilled over while you cried in the presence of your friend. "I have to run." you said in a gasp. 

He immediately shook his head. If you ran Bo would almost insist that Vincent kill you and that is something he could never do. He would have to choose between you and his brother and the thought plauged him. 

You nodded again and heard Bo coming back your direction. "When he leaves for the day I have to go Vince. I'm sorry." you said as Vincent retreated back to the basement. Bo walked through the kitchen and didn't look at you. 

You ignored him and watched from the window as he got in his truck and whipped out of the driveway. Now was your chance.