Fear me not

You sat on Vincent's desk in the basement sobbing. "He's going to kill me Vincent. What am I going to do. He's going to kill me for trying to run." you sobbed as Vincent placed cooling cream on the bruising on your neck. 

You shook rapidly, freaking out internally and externally. Everything was upside down and you could barely catch your break. 

Finally, you were able to take a few deep breaths and get yourself under control. "I don't want him to hate me more than he already does." you said in a painful whisper. 

Vincent only nodded. He knew what it was like to just want to be accepted by Bo. He never wanted much else in this life and he felt your pain. 

You heard the basement door open and Bo's shadow cast itself down the stairs. "Vincent bring her up here." he called down before shutting the door. 

You looked at Vincent in a panic but he only stood. Obviously he trusted that Bo was not going to try anything to hurt you. 

With wobbling legs, Vincent helped you up the stairs and when you reached the top, a shaking hand opened the door, revealing Bo sitting at the kitchen table. 

He gestured for the two of you to sit. When you did you starred at the table and tried not to make eye contact. 

"You tried to run away today and we can't have that." Bo started causing fear to ripple through you. "But I want to come to an understanding." 

Vincent looked over to you, asking, you nodded and looked back to Bo. "What understanding?" you asked, tears just on the brim of your vision. 

You can live here, as a member of the family, as a person and not a pet. But you have to pull your weight and help and never try to run again." he said very seriously. You nodded in agreeance. 

He didn't say anything he just stared at you from across the table. "Deal?" he asked. "Deal." you said shaking his hand.