A little help

Bo's truck was reletively clean but the side of the seats had empty cigarette packets and beer caps lining them. You kept your hand on the faded spot where his would usually be. 

Driving down the road, you kept an eye out, going slow but not slow enough to seem suspicious. 

You noticed a new car on the side of the road, one that seemed newer than the others. It had a flat and 

A man stood up from beside the car and waved you over. You pulled off to the side of the road and smiled, getting out of the truck. 

"Need some help?" you asked in a kind voice. He nodded, "Yeah we broke down, I think we just need some new spark plugs."

You nodded, "My boyfriend runs the service station, I could give you a ride back to the house to get him." you said, trying your best to sound convincing. 

"Oh I wouldn't want to put him out like that." he said, tinkering with the hood of his car. "I insist." You said swallowing the guilt and offering a kind smile. 

The man nodded and turned around to yell for someone but another man walked out from between the buildings. "Sorry I had to take a leak." he said. You smiled and nodded again, getting in the truck. 

The other guys got in the truck and quietly you drove to the house. "It's like a ghost town out here." one of the men joked. 

"Yeah it's pretty quiet but you get use to it." you lied, you never got use to it. When you got to the house you turned the engine off and tucked the keys in your pocket. 

"I'll be right back." you said climbing out of the truck and walking inside. Bo was standing by the back door. 

"What did you tell them?" he asked, getting closer to you. "That my boyfriend ran the service station and I would come get him, they need spark plugs." you said feeling guilty. 

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" he asked with a crooked smile. "Shut up and go do what you have to do." you said irritated and he walked out the door, pulling you behind him. 

He walked up to the truck where the two guys had gotten out and were standing next to the door. "Hey guys, my girl just told me you needed some spark plugs. I actually think I have some inside here, why don't you come in?" Bo said in a charming voice. 

The guys agreed and followed Bo inside. He could be convincing and charming when he wanted to be it was just a shame it was a gig. 

Once inside the plan started unravelling. Bo disappeared upstairs and the men walked deeper into the house. You locked the door silently behind you and you made your way to the staircase. 

Bo walked back downstairs and distracted them men as Vincent popped up behind them. The first one was quick but the second one didn't go down immediatly. He ran to you on the stairs, falling at your feet. 

"Please, I don't know if your boyfriend is making you do this or not but please help me." he screamed holdind onto your ankle. 

You looked up and made eye contact with Vincent and Bo who were watching you. "He's not my boyfriend." you screamed kicking him off the stairs and sending him to land in front of Vincent. 

You ran back up the stairs and to your room. You slammed the door behind you as silence soon fell on the house. 

You changed clothes and stayed in your room for the rest of the night, feeling guilty but at the same time, part of something. Something with the Sinclair brothers.