Kidapped

You wake up in a small cabin looking abandoned from all of the cobwebs and cracked pieces of wood. "Hello?" you ask, getting to a sitting position. You hear muffled voices from the wall beside you. You lean against the wall and try to focus on the voices.

"Is the brat awake?" you here a annoyed tone say through the thin yet strong wall.

"One way to find out," a cheery voice say's from the other side as well. Before you could lay back down the wooden door burst open with one loud bang. You looked up to see a brunette with a pair of crazy eye's. She was around 5' 7": Eren's height. 'Dang it stop thinking about him!' you think while mentally slapping yourself. 

"Tsk looks like she is awake," says a unimpressed short male with black shiny hair. He looks about... hm.... 5' 4". 

"HA! I'm a inch taller than you!" You exclaim pointing at the now completely pissed male. He looks at you with a viscous death glare. You look at him bending your knees a little to reach his height. You try to hold in your laughter but a grin spreads across your face. You stand up to your full height and turn around facing the now slightly sad chick. "What's wrong crazy lady?" You ask getting slightly closer to the female.

"Aren't you Eren's girlfriend?" She asks, getting a bigger frown on her face. You freeze instantly.

"E-Eren's girlfriend?" you manage to choke out processing what the female had just said. The guy behind you grins and walks in front of you.

"Not bad....." he says looking you over. "Well well well. So are you?" he asks curiously. You take a second to process what was going on around you. You look at him and shake your head no furiously. He smirks then circles you like a hungry shark. "Well i guess you do look like something he would go for, well any guy for that matter." you quickly cover your face to hide the from blush appearing. 

"Take it easy Levi. I'm sure she has a lot of questions" said the brunette looking at Levi slightly ticked off. She looks back at you and smiles widely. "So do you have any questions?" she asks looking you in th eyes. You look at Levi with your peripheral vision. He continues to circle you then then he goes behind your back. He suddenly kicks your legs making you almost fall. Once again Cat-like Reflexes enabled. You quickly grab his hand and flip him over onto the floor. He suddenly kicks your gut and you fall onto your back the wind knocking out of you. He goes to stomp on your ribs when you swiftly roll away and sit in front of the bed. "Alright stop the kitty fight ladies" The brunette says while crossing her arms and tapping her foot clearly impatient.

"Hanji it's not my fault she attack me" He said while dusting himself off. He holds out his hand but you push it away quickly and get up yourself.

"Where am i?" You ask looking through the window. Hanji looks at Levi questioning him. He sigh deeply and nods. Hanji looks back at you and grins like the crazy person she is.

"Outside of wall Maria"

Eren's P.O.V.

"Hey have you guys seen (Y/N)? She didn't show up to our practice this morning" I say to the group of people in front of me. 

"Seriously? She never misses those!" Connie exclaimed while Sasha stole half of his bread. Annie looked over at Mikasa and frowned disappointed.

"Where were you last night Mikasa?" Annie asks not looking up from her soup. Mikasa covers her mouth with her scarf and shrugs. I look over to her desperate for a answer. She finally sighs and looks up at me.

"I was trying to protect you from getting hurt. Like i said before you can't last very long without me" Mikasa says while never breaking eye contact. Annie must've caught on quickly because she pounced onto Mikasa attacking her with her spork. 

"YOU TRIED KILLING HER MIKASA!" Annie yelled while continuing to attack Mikasa. It took me, Reiner, Bertold and Connie to get her off of Mikasa.

"It doesn't matter now. She ran into the forest i followed but lost her eventually" Mikasa said while brushing off the invisible dust off of her scarf and shirt. I looked around and saw everyone was surprised usually Mikasa goes for the kill unless.....

"She knocked you out didn't she" I say looking at Mikasa in disgust. She quickly looked away and covered her face clearly embarrassed.

"We need to find her" Annie says while walking towards the door. Everyone is still looking at Mikasa while i quickly join her. Armin catches up and so does Mikasa. Bertold, Reiner, Connie, Sasha, Marco, even Jean comes to help. "We'll split up in two groups and try to find some clues" Annie says while placing everyone in two teams. "Me, Reiner, Armin, Marco and Eren will go towards the lake while Mikasa, Connie, Sasha, Jean, and Bert go towards the forest."

Mikasa gave Annie a quick glare and said "Why do i have to go with horse face? I came to protect Eren"

"And you protecting Eren is exactly why we're all in this mess" Annie spat back with hatred. Mikasa lowered her head and joined her group. She looked up at me with her stupid puppy eyes but i turned away.

"Let's go" I say heading towards the lake with Annie. "It's gonna take a while but we'll find her" i say reassuring Annie. She looks at me emotionless.

"I'm not afraid for her she can take care of her self fine" She looks ahead and continues "It's what's going to happen next" She continued her way down the mountain i stopped and spotted something in the corner of my eye.

"Hey guys i think i see something" I say walking over to the movement. Annie is the first to come to my side. Her eyes widen as she see's the object infront of her eye's.

"This is (Y/N)'s. It's the necklace her dad gave to her" Annie says while yanking the necklace off of the branch. Out of nowhere a figure about 5'4" comes into sight. They have a cloak covering their face. They quickly grab a rope from behind them and wraps Annie and me with it. They raise their fists and knock us both out the last thing i see is jet black hair and a steel cold look.