Reunited

Eren's P.O.V.

"Eren?" A female voice called out. I open my eyes and see Annie poking me with a giant thick log. After moment of awkward staring and she drops the log on my stomach. I grunt in pain as it hits my stomach.

"What was that for?" I yell at her. Immediately She pounces on me covering my mouth. I blush at the position mostly because i was missing my shirt and shoes.

"If you want to live be quiet!" She whispers towards me. I nod and get off i feel a sharp pain in my leg and look down to see my shirt wrapped around my leg. I go to touch it and Annie slaps my hand. "The person keeping us captive must've cut you or something because when i woke up there was quite a bit of blood." She says pointing to one corner of the room with fresh blood on the walls and floor. "There was no sign of (Y/N) until i heard yelling on the other side of the door mostly stuff about Wall Maria, Survey Corps, and a little about crazy women. It sounded like her alright but i didn't want to bust down the door and see another enemy." Annie says sitting down on a crusty bed. I look over at the door and see two shadows from the bottom of the door. Suddenly a figure busts down the door and runs towards Annie and pounce on her. I quickly shoot up not believing my eyes.

Your P.O.V.

You pounce on Annie even though see found it completely awkward. You felt a little awkward to but it was amazing to see a familiar face. You get off of her after 5 straight minutes and look around because man did it stink in there. You spot Eren and jump off of Annie and latch onto him. You smile into his chest and pull him closer (If possible) "Eren i missed you so much!" You say into his chest. He smiles warmly and puts his arms around you.

"I missed you to (Y/N). Believe it or not i actually got a little closer to Annie!" He exclaimed looking over at Annie with a small grin. You felt a hard pang in your stomach. What did he mean? Why wasn't he wearing a shirt? Why was there a log in here? Many questions filled your mind as you pulled away from him.

"W-What do you mean Eren?" You choke out with the feeling in your stomach getting bigger and more painful. You see Annie slowly walk out and give you to privacy.

"Honestly (Y/N) It's not what it sounds like believe me! I would never go for Annie. i love you!"He says holding onto your shoulders. The feeling in your stomach vanishes. He loved you? You see his face turn red as he leans in closer and plants his lips on yours. They were the softest things that you had ever touched considering the pillows at camp were mostly just fabric. Eren pulls away and looks you in the eyes unable to pull away from your (E/C) orbs.

"I...I love you too Eren" You choke out hugging him once more. He smiles and sets you on the bed.

"Good. Because i have a little present for you" He says lifting your shirt to your bellybutton. As soon as his lips met yours a figure with raven black hair and a pissed expression leaped onto Eren.

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HER EREN?" Mikasa shouted yanking at Eren's hair.

"Retreat! Retreat! RETREAT!!!" You exclaim running out and hiding in the kitchen. Goodness sake. That's going to be one horrible sister in law. Wait where's Eren? You walk into the room and see Mikasa shirtless and Eren with his pants to his thighs.

"RETREAT" Eren yells flipping Mikasa over and grabbing your hand. Yeah. Worst sister in law ever!