Chapter 1- Should I Become A Hero Or Not?

You were walking down a long road full of people and posters on each piece of the wall. Looking at all of these posters which didn't catch your attention, you found one which made you interested. It was an invitation for those who want to become a hero to apply at UA Academy.

Ever since you found out about your quirk you began to think what you could do with it after so much time has passed for you to realise. At first, you thought you could be a teacher. You liked children and got well along with them. But at the same time you felt a strong sense of justice. Of wanting to be able to protect those in need. Not so long after reading the flier, you heard screaming everywhere.

A woman, a few meters away from you was screaming after her child. The little one got lost through all that chaos. You saw a villain approaching, blasting fire and destroying whatever got in his way. Most people evacuated, but that woman. That woman was so scared that not even her life mattered to her anymore. In a breath you pulled the woman aside to a safe spot for her to calm down.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!! My child, where is he??". The woman was so panicked, she started to lose her balance. You left her resting on a wall, assuring her that she will be fine. That everything will be fine.

What could you possibly do? You thought when you realised what you have done. How could you find the kid? Would you two be able to get out safely? Despite the thousand of anxious thoughts coming in your head, you ignored them. There's no time to be weak in such a moment. If there was one thing you knew, it was that time was a precious tool. A disaster could happen at any moment.

You ran through the smoke, avoiding the people that were trying to go wherever they could to avoid being killed. Not long after looking around, you heard a soft, high pitched cry. It was definitely coming from a kid. But that kid... He was caught right in the villain's hands. There was no time to panic, although you didn't have the strength nor the right to fight. As your own feelings of helplessness were about to overwhelm you, it downed on you. You could use your quirk to distract the villain and stop him until the pro heroes came to the place! And that's what you did.

You projected both of you, careful to not involve the kid, in a dark cave. "Where the fuck am I?" screamed the hideos villain in front of you.
All you had to do was win some time until the heroes arrived. That wasn't a tough task... Right?

Not long after, you were surrounded by the voice of someone asking if you are all right. You snapped out of the trance you've created. The villain was already restricted and the kid taken from his hands. Not seeing his mother anywhere, he run to whoever he could see in sight. And that was you. He saw everything. Your courageous look, the predatory stance you took, the determination and calmness in your eyes. You had everything under control.
As he ran to you, you bent down and embraced him in a warm hug and then took him by the hand, leading him to the mother that stood speechless on the road staring at you both in disbelief and amazement.

This accident had given you the answer you seeked for yourself. You can be a hero.