Chapter 4

"Y/N-chan... Don't you think you should take a break? Seeing you like this... Is kind of scary. Ribbit" said Tsuyu as the color was draining from her face only by seeing how much effort her colleague was putting into the math homework.

This... This frigging integral. I've got to do it! I won't stop until I finish this damned homework! It's the last exercise....! (Y/n) growled from the effort, her surroundings almost smelling like brain caught on fire. She scribbled so fast that even the pencil was about to break.

"Yo, Bakugo! Look at (Y/N)! The way she's writing so focused as if her life depended on it.. Doesn't it look like the scene from Death Note where Light Yagami was killing criminals like some lunatic? All she needs now is just one chip and the scene has been remade!" Kirishima's laughter echoed through to library.

"SHHHHHHH!!" sushed everyone so loud they almost sounded like a snake.

"Eh? That dumbass..." Bakugou approached the focused reader and was so close to making her snap out of her trance but her beautiful hair locks, her soft, yet serious expression... Made Bakugou's heart stop in place along with his body. His face was gradually growing redder and redder until Y/N finally finished and turned her head right in the blonde boy's direction.

"Hey, Kacchan!!" Smiling so bright that she could even defeat the sun, she got up in a second and jumped to the now embarrassed boy whose hands found themselves locked in Y/N's fingers as she jumped up and down excitedly. "I've done it!!!"

Bakugou looked away, not believing in what just happened but wanting to enjoy the touch of her soft skin on his rough hands. Her scent was hypnotic, eyes shining like crystals, limbs like those of a swan and smile like the most precious jewel. He simply couldn't get enough. Although, it didn't take him long to yell at her to stop since he couldnt stand those stupid looks everyone gave him whenever he was around Y/N. "Hey, stupid girl. Stop it, or I'll bomb your ass so far you ain't gonna feel it anymore!"

"Ow, Katsuki... You're no fun, you know?!"

--------(time skip. 11:00pm, in the dorms)----------

Feelings of anxiety and precaution drowned Y/N's thoughts, not allowing her to sleep. Why the hell can't I just rest?! Tomorrow is going to be the toughest day... So many classes...

Laying down on the bed screams made their way to her ears gradually, becoming almost so loud her head started to ache. As she tried to get up, her legs became weak making her fall to the ground. What... What is this...

"h... elp.... HE... HELP.... HEEEELP!!!!!"

The screaming was unbearable. She somehow found the strength to get up and walked out of her room, hand resting on the wall so she doesn't crush to the ground again. The halls were quiet. Images of a burning building, firemen doing their best to tame the fire, people coughing into the black smoke flooded her vision.

Premonition... That's what it is... Something bad is about to happen! I have to do something!

Y/N rushed out of the dorms and called for their homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. He has to do something.

"Eh.... Don't you see what time it is?!"

"Aizawa-sensei! Something bad is about to happen. There will be a building caught on fire! If the pro heroes don't interfere something terrible will happen to the people living in the area!"

"Stop joking, (Y/N)! Just go to sleep!" managed the man to mummble. He hung up.

I can't believe this! If I cant make anyone believe me... Then I will have to be the one!