Chapter 23 *MATURE*

*Grab the Holy Water, bois!*

*Jacob's POV*

Their eyes go black. Damien's arms tighten around my waist, gripping me so tight it almost hurts.

"Say it again," Damien growls. "Say it again so that I know you mean it."

I look him straight in the eye, a bit of playfulness shining through mine. "I w-want to mate with y-you."

The corners of Damien's mouth curl up, forming a smile that sent shivers down my spine. "Hey, Ryder?"

"What?" Ryder's voice sounds strained.

"I don't think Jacob understands what he's asking for." His brown eyes turn back to me. "We're Alphas, Love. When we mate with you, you WILL get pregnant." He puts his hand on my stomach. "Are you sure you want our baby, Baby?"

See, Helene had already told me about this little detail. She had explained that an Alpha's mate will always get pregnant right after they mate, no matter the gender. I was expecting this.

But the way he said it drove me nuts.

I slam my lips against him, wordlessly begging for his affections. He growls against me, grabs me by my butt, and lifts me in the air.

Ryder also stood up and took his place behind me, placing my hips firmly in his grasp. He buried his head in the crook of my neck. Like a magnet, his tongue immediately shot out to lick at his mark. My moans, while muffled from Damien's rough kisses, were intense. They grew even louder when Damien's hands started squeezing my bottom.

Damien roughly pushes Ryder away, causing the older brother to growl. Damien almost runs over to the bed, immediately dropping me onto it. He pounces me, hands roaming everywhere, mouth and tongue dominating my own. Ryder climbs onto the bed, lifting up my shirt and kissing every centimeter of exposed skin.

When Damien leans back to shed his shirt, I throw my own off as well. There's no time for shyness, only action.

Ryder and Damien growl in unison. They switch places, Ryder attacking my lips and Damien attacking my chest.

While loving Ryder's kisses, Damien's actions made sure I split attention between both men equally. After running his hands over my torso, Damien uses a single finger to start circling one of my nipples. Slowly, painfully slowly, he teases the small area of skin. I can't complain or ask him to touch me because Ryder is dominating all of my mouth's ability to function, meaning that all I can do is sit and absorb the pleasure.

 5 minutes of my panting and moaning and the sound of Ryder owning my mouth pass before Damien finally makes contact with my nipple. The sparks already shooting through my body seem to start working overtime. Even better was when Damien started sucking and licking my chest. My eyes rolled into my skull. Nothing I've ever felt could match with this.

Ryder makes the next step. He moves his hand the waistband of my dress pants, slowly brushing it over my growing bulge.  His lips detach from mine, and his dark eyes stare into my soul. "Are you sure you're ready for this, Sweetheart? I'm not sure we'll be able to go back after this." Unable to speak over Damien's ministrations, I merely bite my lip and nod.

Ryder chuckles and uses a hand to pull my lip from between my teeth. "The only people who get to bite that lip are me and Damien."

With that, he slides down to my waist. Damien moves over to allow Ryder room, but his lips and hands do not cease their beautiful torture. Ryder hooks his fingers under my pants and strips them off. He leaves my briefs, staring at my now aroused length pushing against the fabric. He exhales onto the fabric, the hot breath causing me to shiver. When he palms me, that shiver turns to a moan. Before I can even register it, Ryder tears down my underwear and takes the head of my penis into his mouth