Chapter 34

Ryder's POV

Chaos.

That is the only way to describe the packhouse since we found Jacob missing three days ago. Dad has been contacting all of his old Alpha friends, trying to gather any information they may have. Damien, Helene and I are checking the tapes on the security cameras from that night, trying to see who snuck in and how. It's a lot of footage we've got to get through. 30 different cameras, each with around a 12-hour window we need to comb through.I've contacted Jackson and informed him of the situation. He's currently readying the army. We are prepared to move as soon as we have any lead as to Jacob's whereabouts.

I wish I could say that Damien and I have kept our emotions in check but these last few days have been hell. Not to mention the fact that physical distance between mates grows more and more painful the longer they're separated, but the emotional toll has been heartwrenching. Not being able to hold our beautiful mate... that's a pain I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (except Alpha Henry, of course).

It's been especially hard for me. After all, I was the one that was sleeping right next to him. I should have known something was wrong. He was behaving so strangely and was obviously distraught... I shouldn't have had sex with him. I shouldn't have gone to bed without addressing the issue. I should have known.

Don't worry, Sweetheart. We'll find you.

Jacob's POV

Ok. I'll admit it. Maybe going back to Alpha Henry wasn't my GREATEST plan. 

I have no idea how long I've been in this cage. Definitely more than a day. As soon as I got here, I was forcibly stripped of all my clothes. Nothing has been done to me... yet. For the first time I feel shame. Shame at being seen like this by anyone other than Damien or Ryder.

I also haven't been fed at all. Normally, I wouldn't really care all that much. However, I have precious cargo in me. These babies NEED food, therefore I need food. I hope to the Goddess herself that she helps me find a way out of here. I've tried contacting the boys, but it's hopeless. There must be silver or something in the walls. 

*stomp, stomp, stomp*

I hear him before I see him. One look at my old Alpha has me shaking in my boots. It seems he's gotten even more insane since I left. He's stopped taking care of himself, opting to let his curly brown hair grow without boundaries. It reaches to his shoulders, blending in with the scraggly beard that has also appeared. His eyes show a man without a soul, without empathy, without conscience.

"Hello there, maggot. I've seen you've gotten yourself knocked up, ay?" He walks toward me menacingly. I instinctively scoot backward until my back hits the far wall of my cell. "Bit soon, isn't it?" The smile on his face sends shivers through me and not the good kind. "Of course, I always knew you were a whore so it shouldn't be a surprise that you've immediately acted like one."

He kneels down to my level, eyes gazing at my large stomach. "Don't worry, slut. I won't hurt your bastards." His eyes light up as they meet mine. "At least not while they're still inside you. I know you're due any minute, and once you give birth all bets are off. I'll treat them just as I treated you. It'll be a family tradition!"

I whimper softly, arm traveling over my stomach, futilely trying to protect my children.

"In fact, my little mole at the Raised Sun pack informed me that you're going to have a bitch! I might not be able to wait 18 years to get a piece of that ass. She may just be on a more 'accelerated schedule'. After all, I wanna fill that bitch as soon as I can, get my pups on the way."

That does it. Mamma Bear Mode: Engaged. Without any true input from my brain, my claws extend as I lunge at him. Kyle takes over completely. My hands are flying furiously, desperate to gouge his eyes out as well as castrate him. Honestly, disconnecting any major piece of his body would have been fine with us.

I only get a few scratches in before a sharp pain runs through my hand. Looking to my right, Henry has freaking impaled my hand with a knife, attaching me to the wall. I scream in pain, my wails getting louder as he does the same with the other.

If I thought he was mad before, he is absolutely LIVID now. He looks like the Devil himself has crawled into his body. There's blood all over his face, mainly from his broken nose. I see I've torn off his ear like that Vincent Van Gogh Ryder had told me about. Despite my pain, I can't help but feel a sliver of satisfaction at that sight.

Of course, that satisfaction goes away as Henry takes his grubby hand and wraps it around my throat, squeezing hard. His other hand reaches down and grabs my... private area... and he squeezes. Hard. I scream so loud I can feel my throat tearing and blood pouring down from the inside. I see stars dance around my vision from the pain radiating from so many points in my body.

"LISTEN. HERE. YOU. FUCKING. FA**OT." Henry punctuates each word with another nearly castrating force being put on my "area". Tears stream down my face. I can't even start hyperventilating due to his hand around my throat. "I AM NOT AFRAID TO RIP THOSE BASTARDS OUT OF YOU AND FILL YOU WITH MY OWN. SO, INSTEAD OF BEING A FUCKING INSOLENT BITCH, I'D SUGGEST YOU START TO REMEMBER YOUR PLACE!"

I sob even more, nodding my head as best I can. With a sneer, Henry removes his stupid hands from my badly. Without regard for any pain he may be causing, he rips the blades out of my arms, causing me to drop to the floor. I'm gasping for air so hard I feel I might die. Henry leaves the room without another word, allowing me to crawl into the corner to lick my wounds. 

As I lay there, I pray once more to the Goddess.

Please, please spare my children. You can leave me here to be tortured, but please save my children.

I only hope that she listens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Ok I'm starting to get worried at how A. easy and B. fun it is to write these torture scenes. It's almost amazing how far my mind is able to run wild while thinking of the most psychotic ways a person could act. It may have something to do with the fact I was watching the Sherlock episode "The Reichenbach Fall" earlier. After all, Moriarty is my favorite character. I love watching the pure crazy in the actor's eyes as he speaks. Then again, Moriarty was more "put together" than Henry ever was...

If you think I should seek counseling, leave a comment, and vote for this chapter.

If you don't, I still say leave a comment and vote ;)

Ps. Don't worry, Jacob will be saved soon.

Have a great night and I'll see y'all later!