Ch 8 - Friends?

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any more major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either!" All Might said proudly as he rested his fists on his hips. "You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!"

Tsuyu raised her hand. "To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class...it's kind of anticlimactic," she said as she scratched the side of her head while the rest of the class nodded in agreement.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well!" All Might announced as he spread out his arms. "Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return..." He trailed off as he raised his hand, then turned around, dashing down the hall while leaving a large trail of dust behind,"...to the classroom!" he called out as he ran off, causing the class to gasp in surprise.

Yasumi closed her eyes as the wind blew past her, her hair flowing in the same direction as the wind. "All Might's amazing!" Kaminari yelped excitedly.

"Why was he in such a hurry...?" Ojiro asked as Yasumi opened her eyes once more.

"So cool..." Mineta said as he covered his mouth.

"Everyone! Follow All Might's instructions and head to the changing rooms!" Iida said loudly as he stood in front of the class. The students agreed and went to go change; once Yasumi had followed the girl's into the changing room, she began slipping out of her costume.

"Honekōzō-chan, I like your necklace, ribbit," Tsuyu said out of the blue, making Yasumi jolt in surprise. She turned her head towards Tsuyu and chuckled nervously while gripping the half heart in her hand.

"Ahaha... T-thank you Asu- I mean... Tsuyu-san..." Yasumi replied timidly as she looked down and rubbed her thumb over the engraved writing on the front. Yasumi yelped in surprise as two hands clamped down on her shoulders, seeing a pink-haired girl looking down at her hand that was wrapped around the necklace with a wide smile.

"Ooh~! You have one of those half heart necklaces! Do you have a boyfriend that has the other half?!" Mina asked excitedly as Yasumi gently shook her hands off. She turned to face her classmates, her anxiety starting to act up.

"N-no!" she said abruptly before shrinking back ever so slightly. "N-no... um... it's a friendship one.. but, I don't think they have the other half anymore..." Yasumi said quietly, mumbling the last part under her breath.

" Yasumi said quietly, mumbling the last part under her breath