Further into the Dungeon

It's been a few days since me and Cole arrived at the capital. We mainly focused on leveling up and helping people every now and then. Today is the day Cole would get his equipment, to say he was excited would be an understatement.

Cole: Come on, let's go to Erhard!

It's almost noon, we have just come back from hunting monsters outside the city.

Y/n: I'm coming, no need to yell. I'm not a fan of loud noises.

After a short while of walking we arrived at Erhard's shop. Cole walked in with a smile on his face.

Erhard: Hey you two, you came for your things, right? I don't mean to brag, but I think I did a really good job.

Cole: Can you show it to me?

Erhard: Sure, give me a moment.

Erhard went through the door next to him and came back with Cole's armor and sword.

Erhard: Here, why don't you try it on?

Cole quickly grabbed his equipment and went to change into his new armor.

After a few minutes he was done. The armor was nearly completely covered with scales, besides a few places to allow comfortable movement.

It looked like his plate armor, but simply made out of scales.

His new sword was in his scabbard.

Cole stood proud, smiling.

Y/n: How did you make it a perfect fit, if you didn't even measure his height and everything else?

Erhard chuckled a little.

Erhard: That's a trade secret, can't tell you.

I sighed and asked Cole:

Y/n: So, do you like it? You were looking forward to this quite a lot after all.

All emotions vanished from Cole's face.

Cole: I don't like it.

This shocked both me and Erhard until...

Cole: I love it! It looks amazing!

Happiness showed on Cole's face once again.

I sighed after witnessing that.

Y/n: Well Erhard, I'm really thankful for the fact that you made this for us.

Erhard: No need to thank me, it's my job after all. Besides, using new materials for crafting was very fun.

I smiled at him and started getting ready to leave.

Y/n: Well then, we'll be going. Cole, let's go.

Cole followed behind me as we left the blacksmith's shop.

Cole: So, where do we go now? I want to try this out against some monsters!

Cole said, looking eager to fight.

An idea came to my mind.

Y/n: Remember how I teleported us to Melromarc instantly?

Cole: Yeah, what about it?

Cole responded, clearly interested.

Y/n: Can you hold on to me again for a moment?

Cole simply nodded and put his hand on my shoulder.

I focused on my ring and picked:

-Floor 5

We were covered in a blue light and moments later, we were in a cave.
Specifically, the room in which I fought the Ogre, surprisingly, the corpse was no longer there.