Sitting in Silence(hurt/comfort)

AN(no actual update to story)

This one is actually from Mirio's perspective! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki was down all day in school he didn't want to talk to anyone, not even me!! That almost never happens he always talks to me! I couldn't focus in class all I could think about was my poor little elf being all depressed.

When classes ended he went straight for his dorm room, doing his best to ignore everyone.

Nejieri pulled me aside, "you better take care of Tamaki!" she ordered me as if I wasn't going to do that anyway!

"Hey, Don't worry! I got this!" I told her with more confidence than I actually had.

"Tamaki?" I called gently, as I knocked on his door, I made sure not to be too loud and startle him. I didn't get a response, so I called again, asking if I could come in. he didn't say anything but the door opened a crack, the only light was coming from the window. He was sitting on his bed in a cocoon of blankets, he must have used his quirk to extend his arm open the door! I entered, closing the door behind me he opened up his cacoon and I sat there, next to him. He immediately nuzzled his way into the crook of my arm, and I wrapped my arm around him.

"Do you want to talk or do you want to just cuddle," I asked. He answered my question with silence. I started petting his hair, because I know that he likes that. I don't know how long we sat like that, I was getting bored but this was for Tamaki not me, so I just sat there, holding him. Eventually, he spoke.

"Thank you, Mirio, I know that you don't like being still for long," his voice was so week and quite, he forced a small smile, he was just so cute, I couldn't help but smile back, though my smile had a lot more energy.

"I love you, Tamaki! For you I'd sit still forever it would make you feel even the teensiest bit better, you are feeling better right." once I realized what I said, my mouth dried and I froze that was the first time I used the L-word.

"I love you too, Mirio," he whispered back, I let out a sigh of relief knowing that he loved me back. He then brought his head up so his face was neer mine. That was Tamaki's way of saying that he wants a kiss, no matter how many times I tell him it's fine he's always afraid to directly ask for a kiss. Brought my lips to meet his, for a quick peck.

"I'm glad you're feeling better Tamaki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like this, please click that like star! and tell me what you think, constructive criticism is welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~