I've seen enough hentai(smut (obviously)(updated to better explain con-noncon)

AN

I told you that there would be a smut chapter, so have some smut. Pure unadulterated smut.

Content Warning It's con-noncon( consensual non consensual which is where one(or more) people pretend they don't have any control of a sexual scene, while they have the ability to end it at any time.

So if you're not into that don't read this chapter
You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tamaki!" Mirio called out to me as I was packing up my school books, I looked up at him, his beautiful blue eyes and ever-present smile was etched on to his face, though today his smile was a bit off he came walking towards me. "Do you want to come to my place, my parents are going to be out until tomorrow." my face turned bright red, at that comment. Not just because it implies that were having sex, but the fact that he announced that to the handful of our classmates that were packing up.

he made his voice as suggestive as possible, that and the implementation of what he didn't need to say made my penis twitch and my face turn bright red as placed my head against the nearest wall. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Mirio's I recognized his touch.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you, Tamaki," he said nervously, "I should have been more discrete, I just have something really excited planned for us," that part he spoke softly so only I could hear it. "I'll tell you when we get to my place, if you want to come that is."

I nodded and stepped away from the wall, I still avoided looking at people as we got our shoes and left UA, my face was bright red the entire time.

As we approached Mirio's house, he had us stop to get me calamari bights, he told me to eat them and that he'd tell me why later. I couldn't understand what my boyfriend was planing, so I just started eating.

When we reached his apartment he told me what he had in mind.

"You want me to what!?" I almost choked on my calamari as I blurred that out not believing my ears. He just shifted nervously and scratched the back of his head.

"Yea... I kinda wanted us to do this since we started dating..." he let out a little laugh.

I was at a loss for words I could never do that to him even if he wanted me to. What if I hurt him?

"Please Tamaki!" he whimpered, "we'll still have our safe word so you know that I can stop it anytime! Plus I could always faze through you if I need to!" He gave me one of his big beautiful smiles.  I didn't know if I could do it I've never been the one in control, Mirio always was.

"I-I'll does it... for you Mirio,"  I gave in, I wanted him to be happy, it worked. His smile grew extra wide and genuine.

"I'll go change!" He practically skipped out to his bedroom. I smiled as I shook my head slightly He's just so cute!

He came out wearing an old t-shirt and shorts, he put a pot and emptied a container of lube into, which will be a pain to clean later.

I took a deep breath and turned my hands into tentacles and lifted a squirming MIrio off the ground, and ripped Mirio's shirt off as he was kicking and trying to get free. I knew that this is what he wanted but this was still a little nerve-racking, then I split one of my tentacles and had it reach into the front of my boyfriend's sorts and wrapped part of my self around his already hard member, and he let out a grown of pleasure this showed me how much he's enjoying this, so I relaxed a little. I jerked him off a little before tearing off his shorts leaving him naked suspended in my tentacles. I was in complete control, and it actually felt great, I even started to harden as I brushed my extremities over his bare chest, having my suction cups stick to his exposed skin. I was rewarded with another mone, which made me fully hard. I had him dangle off the ground and shook him, while I dipped one of my tentacles into the cold water. I slowly dragged a wet tentacle down his back making him squirm.

"Tamaki! Please!" he begged as I rotated him so he was facing me, I was actually relishing being in charge, I slip my member inside of him, and he pushed his but against my penetrating member. His face was that of pure joy, I stated pumping pushing myself farther inside of him and had another small tentacle jerk off his throbbing penis at the same time. I could see how close he was! I rotated the tentacle inside of him.  "Oh Tamaki!" he screamed as he came, showering me with his warm gue. As he went limp. I pulled him close to me. "Best. orgasm ever," he said exhausted as he unzipped my tented pants, releasing my penis and started sucking. Anytime he came before me he always made sure that I came too. It wasn't long before I came in his mouth. He swallowed every drop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like what you read, please click that star! Also, tell me what you thought this is my second time writing a true lemon, and the first m/m one, so tell me what you think!.