Watching the Sunrise(fluff)(minor update)

I was begrudgingly awoken by my phone buzzing, I rolled over to see who was calling me in the middle of the night. It was Mirio.

"Mirio?" I mumbled, not yet fully awake.

"Hey, Tamaki!" his voice was as perky as ever, "come outside I want to show you something! I won't tell you what it is but trusts me you'll like it!"

I didn't know what he could possibly want at four in the morning, but I trusted my boyfriend "I'll be right out," I responded. I decided to just put a hoodie on over my pajamas, which were just flannel pants and an over-sized t-shirt. I move quietly through the apartment, not wanting to wake up my parents. Soon I reached the front door, and Mirio was there, fully dressed.

"Get in the car, I need to take you somewhere!" with that he ushered me, still half asleep, into his car, I would follow him anywhere without question. I must have dozed off during the ride, for I woke up being carried bridle style up a grassy hill, there were fireflies everywhere. They lit up the ground while stars dotted the sky. The moon lay low on the horizon behind us.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Where at the park a few towns over, the one you don't like to go to because it's always too crowded," he whispered, placing me down on a blanket, "It's almost time," he sat down next to me and I curled up onto his lap, receiving a forehead kiss, making me blush. no matter how many times he did that I still blush. I love forehead kisses, there just so intimate and sweet. I nuzzled into his muscular torso and he wrapped his arms around me; I was completely at peace. I don't know exactly how long we stayed like that with me in his arms, with no one to disturb us.

"Look, Tamaki, it's about to start," he whispered in such a gentle voice. I looked up to see warm light emerge from the horizon. The sun itself fallowed, filling the clouds with color. It was truly breathtaking. We sat there curled up as it rose. And the best part was it was only the two of us, no crowds to make me nervous or any sound besides the crickets to ruin this peaceful moment, this was perfect. This was worth getting up for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed!

Please click that like star!

Please tell me what you thought of this chapter/story!

Constructive criticism is welcome.

(You no idea how much joy I get from someone liking/commenting on my work.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~