CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Mature content

Ethan was so beautifully broken

Ethan was so beautifully broken. And that beauty seemed to break through the shattered pieces of his heart and light up the darkness surrounding him.

There was so much pain inside him though. A crippling kind of pain. Yet, he still had it in him to show kindness to the people around him. I knew he was reluctant about unraveling his secrets to me, thinking that he'd actually be imposing some sort of a burden on me.

It was way too obvious.

When in fact, those dark secrets and vulnerable moments with him; were everything that I needed. I wanted him to be comfortable enough with me to let it all out and embrace those emotions.

I aimed for those untold truths and underlying fears, I wanted to share them with him. Only then, our connection will have a deeper meaning. Because quite frankly, I wanted Ethan naked around me. Completely, madly, and devastatingly naked in his heart and soul.

And now, at this very moment, I think I wanted him naked more than I ever did. And I didn't mean just his heart and soul-

I kissed him with all I had. With all the pent-up frustrations, the pain, the longing, and the breathtaking beauty of his whole being. I kissed him so deeply that the only thing I could think about or feel was Ethan and the taste of him.

I kissed him like I was dying to breathe and he was that first lungful of oxygen.

And he kissed me back.

God, he devoured me.

The need was sparking up inside me in flames. Actually, hot, volcanic eruptions. I started dry-humping him through his jeans, causing a growl to escape his lips.

His hands were everywhere, sometimes they fondled with my breasts, other times they stroked my waist and squeezed my buttcheeks. Even the slight contact with his fingers could electrocute the shit out of me.

I moved my lower half according to the same rhythm, grinding on the now too hard length poking through his pants and he groaned again. The mere sound soaked my panties already.

"Hazel..." He pulled barely half an inch away to warn me.

"Hm?" I was in a daze but that threatening tone of his voice had always been so unmistakable.

"If you keep doing that..." A muscle clenched in his jawline. "Fuck, I won't be able to stop myself. Unlike the other times. And fuck knows, I'm trying."