Chapter 1

Any similarities in the story compared to another story is not intentional.

Russia sat straight in his chair, glaring with his icy stare across the meeting room at a country who was slumped in his chair, clearly not caring about the meeting. Quite opposites, (though that was easy to say at first glance alone), really. The room, full with countries. The few missing to complete the group of countries were non-members of the United Nations, thus meaning they were not obliged to go to the United Nations obligatory meeting. An amazing loophole, really.

All was silent, all because one nosy, bratty, capitalist pig had made a very specifically aimed comment.

.:. Two minutes earlier .:.

"You want to attack me? Think twice."

Russia stayed silent. He wasn't one to waste words. He simply tilted his head and made a hand gesture to demonstrate the phrase; 'Go on'.

America grumbled, not having a threat. He was the type of person who 'jumped before looking'. So of course he hadn't planned that far ahead.

Russia nodded, expecting- no, knowing that the other didn't have a comeback. And so, America, frustrated, got up to attack him, only to have Mexico tug him back in his chair.

"América, por favor no. Realmente no vale la pena."

(Spanish: America, please dont. Its really not worth it)

"Yo, Mexico, mind your own business, will ya!?" America lashed out.

Russia rumbled in some sort of dark amusement, and looked the american straight in the eyes. If looks could kill, this would be the most painful torture ever.

"Oh, but he is right, you pig." Russia provoked.

Great Britain tried to get the United Nations to stop what was going on, but failed. Because...

.:. Back to present .:.

America held his shotgun, aiming it at Russia, and keeping it aimed at the Russian. Sadly, weapons were not restricted in the meeting area, but not many carried harmful objects on their person. America was one of the few countries who brought a weapon, always on the edge and ready to protect himself if needed. Too many sci-fi, horror, or zombie apocalypse movies will do that to you. Well, that's what the joke was, but really, he just didn't feel at ease without one.

The atmosphere was extremely quiet. Russia was staring at the cieling, clearly aware of the shotgun aimed right at him. But his composure gave the idea that he simply did not care.

But in all truth, if somebody were to say Russia did not care if he died or if he lived, the russian wouldn't contradict said statement.

Jamaica was sitting in a corner, smoking pot with a few other countries, such as Nigeria, Zambia, Bermuda, and Chile. All of which, of course, had brought their own marijuana, weed, and so on. The smoke began spreading lightly around the room, reaching those closest to the group of smokers. United Nations was one of those people the smoke reached first.

United nations looked around the room, clearly exhausted, and quite disappointed with himself. So, with the lack of sleep and the weed fogging his mind just a bit, but enough to make him act rashly, he took out handcuffs, marched over to America, dragged the American to the Russian, cuffed them together, and threw the key as far as he could.

The key, thrown at random, flew in the general direction of the chicken cage Vietnam had brought with him to the meeting for he feared that somebody would steal his dinner during his absence. The key landed in the cage, and the chicken, not questioning itself if it was food, ate the key.

Of course, a few countries saw, but the few countries who witnessed where the key landed all either thought that Russia and America were assholes or that this was suitable justice to teach the two major powers in the world a lesson. The lesson either being for past grudges or the fight.

.

.

.

"and now, i believe, is a good time to end this meeting. One last note before you all leave, remember that travelling will be highly discouraged, so please do avoid visiting friends or family."

America grumbled at that. Russia simply drank from his bottle, and got up, consequently dragging America up with him.

New Zealand ran straight to America, passed him a formal looking note, shot a glance at Russia, and ran back to Australia, who had been holding his Kiwi. The two then walked off, going back to their respective homes together, since the two siblings lived quite closely to each other.

America zoomed through the note. He groaned in annoyance, and passed the note to Russia, who ignored the american. Seeing that he was going to get no where, America started tugging Russia along towards the UN, who was discussing some matter or the other with NATO.

"Asshole. What are you even made of? Liquor and sandbags?" Muttered the disheveled american upon reaching his destination.

Nato glanced at the two, and looked back at UN.

"We will continue the conversation later on, I do hope?" Un spoke, beginning to walk off, feeling light-headed. NATO then placed his gaze on the two countries.

"Seeing as United Nations, after much negotiation, has left to rest for what I presume will be aproximately a day, I shall be the one to transmit the message in their place."

NATO paused, to take a breath, and continued.

"You are not to take the cuffs off before the next meeting. If both of your attitudes towards each other have improved by the next monthly meeting, then we will see if removing the handcuffs is... acceptable. Now good day. I have important matters to attend to, and discussing with two children is no longer my current preoccupation."

And with that, NATO walked off as well.

Leaving the two red-white and blue countries.

America was first to speak.

"So.... My house, or your house?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is done. If any errors are spotted, do tell me and I shall do my best to correct them.
Also I've never gotten high so I'm sorry if it's inaccurate. Don't take my description of drug effects for reality.