Chapter 8

I believe I should point this out, sorry.

italics = Russia's thoughts

underlined = America's thoughts

Bold = author speaking

tweli_

Japan-SanUwU

TurtleCatapult

ItsShippingTime

The image above is dedicated to that absolutely wonderful interaction y'all had in the comment section, and, here it is-

.

.

.

When Russia finally went back to his usual state of mind, the first thing he knew was pain. Immense pain, from one of the biggest hangovers he ever had. Well, unless you count the ones he had at the age of three and seven, but hush. What the police don't know won't hurt 'em.

Anyways, being hungover, and the main pain protruding from his head, Russia got up, not noticing the fact that ha had been lying on America, and with the hang over masking the slight discomfort caused by the handcuffs, Russia walked out the room, still completely oblivious to the American he was dragging along, yet again. The few states that were already awake, or simply refused to sleep, just looked at the strange pair.

Once in the kitchen, Russia found some vinegar and some coffee. He mixed the two, and drank a bit. Within the next few minutes, the Russian was much more clear minded. With a pang to his supposedly non-existent heart, he remembered the events of yesterday.

He also took a quick sniff at the air, and remembered he hadn't washed or changed within what he supposed was approximately a week.

Oh well. 

With a glance to the American, lying on the ground, he thought a few seconds.

Hose? Sure. Like when I was a kid.

His lips turned up just a teensy bit at the thought of his childhood. The good parts, mind you. He chose to ignore the darker part of his child memories.

America groaned. Russia grabbed what remained of the vinegar coffee drink, pinched America's nose, resulting America to be forced to breath through his mouth. Russia then shoved some of the drink down America's mouth. 

The American gurgled  bit, spitting some of the drink, but drinking most of it.

Russia watched, not all too intrigued, as America coughed, and slowly got over the more intense parts of the hangover.

America turned around, and tugged on the handcuffs, making Russia, who was not at all prepared for this sort of reaction, trip and fall on the ground, his head landing on America's stomach.

Mm. Soft.

"Asshole! Git'off me!" America gurgled, not angry, more confused.

Russia removed himself only after seven minutes, during which the red and white stripped country struggled and complained.

The only reason Russia had gotten up was because he had heard footsteps.

He quickly pulled America to his feet, and sat on a chair.

New Mexico walked into the room, grabbed some food from the fridge. She glanced over at the two countries, went back in the fridge, and tossed a corona beer to America. She closed the fridge and walked to the box of donuts, stored on the highest shelf.