Noah

It had been years and she had almost forgotten what life was like before IT happened. The trespassing.
It had been an accident. A stupid accident happening to a very troubled 21 year old with nothing better to do than try out witchy spells using her books.
Then the portal had devoured her and she was stuck there.
In Westeros.
In a universe that shouldn't even be real yet it was. Too real from time to time in her own humble opinion.
She had built up a complex network of lies that allowed her to adapt to the new environment. Sort of at least.
Her overwhelming intelligence that had the people of Winterfell curious had earned her a place amongst the staff of the lords house where she was to teach the children to read and write while her afternoon activities were singularity focussed on finding a way back home and avoiding the noble family as best as she could.

But peace never seemed to last too long in this world. And Winter was coming.

.

.

.

.

External Link to Pinterest with all the images used and more I've used as inspiration but minus those I've drawn myself provided under this chapter.

IMPORTANT:
ONLY ACCESSIBLE VIA ONLINE VERSION! THIS WON'T WORK WITH THE APP!!!!

I've decided to do it like this because Wattpad has been relentlessly flagging me lately, even for images I have deleted months earlier alongside with the stories themselves which is complete and utter BS but also I've been asked for the original images in some stories I've posted and for the life of me I couldn't provide them because they were just saved on my phone after googling stuff and scrolling through 40-50 pages worth of images so.. yeah.
If you are interested in the images I used.. you can find them there.
Have fun.